golf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golf

Golf is an outdoor game played by individuals or teams compete to put the ball into the holes that exist in the field with the fewest possible number of strokes. The golf ball is struck by using a set of clubs called clubs (golf club). Golf is one of the games that do not have a standard playing field, but played on golf courses, each of which has a unique design and typically consists of 9 or 18 holes (holes). The main rules in golf is "playing a ball with a golf club from the tee (teeing ground) into the hole by a stroke or multiple strokes

well you learn something new every day

Comment

I don't know what to make of the OP's golf threads but I certainly am curious

Comment

Hi arimbawa: This morning I deleted another one of your multiple golf threads. So far you have started 9 threads, all about golf, make-up, or weddings, and you have never returned to comment in any of them. It might be better message board etiquette if you started fewer threads with more content, and then returned to those threads and participated when people started to respond to your queries. Thanks.

Comment

I'm soo surprised to see the red bricks under the OP's name...... not.
          [COLOR=black]
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmaria View Post
            I'm soo surprised to see the red bricks under the OP's name...... not.

what do the red bricks mean?
            also........ I used to play golf, til I realised ..... I don't need to be tha p****d off on my day off

Comment

Nosox:
              http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...ght=red+bricks

Anyway, It's not about the golf that made this particular member showered with red bricks. Refer to post #4 from Puspawarna. this OP has the habit of starting a new thread with one or two sentences and then just leave it like that.
              This time I could see that the thread had been elaborated a bit. Unlike the OP's other threads.
              Last edited by sweetmaria; 07-03-14, 06:51.
              [COLOR=black]
              [/COLOR]

Comment

clear... thx sm

Comment

hmm.. how to play this game in a team??
                  I thought golf is an individual game..

Comment

Working...
                  X