No announcement yet.

International Phone service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok everyone sit down.....I don't want you to fall down when you faint.......I FINALLY understand the vonage concept and how it works OMG very simple once I ro emoved my mental block....ugh so thank you in here with me and help beat this in my head...I owe you all a drink when when I get back in Sept.

Comment

ugh problem with my computer...I am saying above once I removed my mental block an I am thanking you for hanging in there with me and keep explaining...

Comment

good voip phone
        International Phone Call Communication, International SMS And Voice Service, Voip Phone System, voip phone, ip phone. Ant Tone,Inc.

Comment

Nowadays (almost) everybody has a smart phone , so it is a waste of money to pay for a traditional long distance call (unless to call a wired/landline phone) . Just choose an application between so many free ones , like : Whatsapp , Viber , Skype , Line , KakaoTalk , ...

For calling a wired/landline phone , check in this link for a cheaper than Skype VOIP option (price depends on the destination country you call) : Voip comparison
          Last edited by marcus; 01-10-18, 12:04.

Comment

You can use Skype and whatsap and other social apps to make international call. This is very best way to connect each other with in cheap amount.

Comment

Working...
            X