Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PT PLN bill

Hello,

I found that sometimes there are some unexplain variations on my electricity bill. My presence or not in the house during a month is not always correleted with an higher or a lower bill.

I wonder if the ID pelanggan is always associated with 1 house/apt only ?
    Is there a way to have a detailed statement including the amount of KW actually used and the monthly fixed costs.

Thanks

Yeah you can actually have your guy collect the bil from the PLN outlet but I have no idea where it is. But if I remember your PLN bill is running about a month behind so you actually pay usage from December in February.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain View Post
      Hello,

I found that sometimes there are some unexplain variations on my electricity bill. My presence or not in the house during a month is not always correleted with an higher or a lower bill.

I wonder if the ID pelanggan is always associated with 1 house/apt only ?
      Is there a way to have a detailed statement including the amount of KW actually used and the monthly fixed costs.

Thanks
      What may happen also (and in in my place it is quite often) is that the guy in charge to control meters...does not control your house for one or several month. PLN computer is doing an estimation and one day they regularise the bill. In one of the house we have they did not come to check for a few months, and we were paying just IDR 30.000 or so per month for the last three months... Then this month they ask us almost 2 millions.

You can request to PLN that they check your meter. Just go to the main PLN office of your district.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis View Post
        What may happen also (and in in my place it is quite often) is that the guy in charge to control meters...does not control your house for one or several month. PLN computer is doing an estimation and one day they regularise the bill. In one of the house we have they did not come to check for a few months, and we were paying just IDR 30.000 or so per month for the last three months... Then this month they ask us almost 2 millions.

You can request to PLN that they check your meter. Just go to the main PLN office of your district.
        Thanks to both of you I will check and try to get the amount of Kw used but difference is not that much. Even our house is not really big, it is more like between 2ml and 4 ml every month.

Comment

Yes very true in the past and probably still true for Manado but here they are really coming to our house every month and checking, in the past they would skip it a month or 2 but that has not happened in the last year or so, our PLN guy you can almost set your watch by the guy every month. Our bill has been running about the same for the last 1 yr and does not fluctuate more than 50,000 a month for a bill on average that is about 1.750,000 a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain View Post
            Hello,
            .................................................. ..............................................
            Thanks
            My bank gives a monthly receipt which shows only the present/last month meter readings. Some 3 years ago , when I paid directly to PLN , their receipt showed : present/last month meter readings , price per KWH for Blok I (Rp275), II (Rp445), and III (Rp495), "B. Beban" (fixed cost wich depends on the wattage capacity of your installation), "KWH Blok I" (cost of the first 20 KWH used) , "KWH Blok II" (cost of the following 40 KWH used) , "KWH Blok III" (cost of the remaining KWH used), and BK ? (just Rp3,000).
            Last edited by marcus; 12-02-09, 18:14.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
              My bank gives a monthly receipt which shows only the present/last month meter readings. Some 3 years ago , when I paid directly to PLN , their receipt showed : present/last month meter readings , price per KWH for Blok I (Rp275), II (Rp445), and III (Rp495), "B. Beban" (fixed cost wich depends on the wattage capacity of your installation), "KWH Blok I" (cost of the first 20 KWH used) , "KWH Blok II" (cost of the following 40 KWH used) , "KWH Blok III" (cost of the remaining KWH used), and BK ? (just Rp3,000).

From what I understand PLN in Fatmawati still give the receipt you describe above for the area where we live but it just so much easier to pay on-line instead of arranging it via our errand runner.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Adder View Post
                From what I understand PLN in Fatmawati still give the receipt you describe above for the area where we live but it just so much easier to pay on-line instead of arranging it via our errand runner.
                If the concern is how easy you can pay the bill , my way seems to be easier . For just Rp1.500 service fee/month , my bank automatically pays for me (automatic debt in my saving account) and also gives me the mentioned receipt .
                Last edited by marcus; 13-02-09, 10:50.

Comment

What Bank?

Marcus, where do you bank? I have the same arrangement at Bank Mandiri for auto-pay of my PLN bill (among others), but the Mandiri fee is Rp. 2,500 + a supposed PLN fee of Rp. 2,500 also & no receipt that shows usage. I realize that the difference is only pennies per month, nevertheless, I like to patronize the most competitive players in the market.

Comment

Permata charges IDR 2,000 to transfer to PLN but nothing for Telkom or Speedy.

Comment

You guys are lucky... I can pay only PT Telkom via the ATM. I have to go to the offices and queue for the rest... Manado is still a bit far away from high tech services.

Comment

You guys are lucky... I can pay only PT Telkom via the ATM. I have to go to the offices and queue for the rest... Manado is still a bit far away from high tech services.

Actually the wife just told me today when I asked, we do get an itemized bill from PLN each month in the mail. I looked at her month to month collection, it does contain all the info one could wish for as to what you are paying for.

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
                          Marcus, where do you bank? I have the same arrangement at Bank Mandiri for auto-pay of my PLN bill (among others), but the Mandiri fee is Rp. 2,500 + a supposed PLN fee of Rp. 2,500 also & no receipt that shows usage. I realize that the difference is only pennies per month, nevertheless, I like to patronize the most competitive players in the market.
                          My bank is Bank Nusantara Parahyangan , a small but the best I know {I already had account at BCA (still have BCA/Carrefour credit card) , Mandiri , Danamon , BRI , Commonwealth and ABN-Amro}. Their foreign exchange currency service is the cheaper I know , compared to other banks (buy/sell for USD was only Rp40 difference before USA crisis , now only Rp100) , their account card works with almost all other bank's ATM and any withdraw is free of service fee , saving account with no administration or other fee , .. But be advised that you need to check further when an ATM do not respond for a withdraw request . Although I think it was the other bank's ATM fault but still the BNP account once showed the failed request as a successful withdraw . I had to complain and so they corrected the error .
                          Last edited by marcus; 14-02-09, 16:04.

Comment

Marcus, I would like to check out Bank Nusantara Parahyangan, but cannot locate their home page. Assuming they have one, would you mind posting a link? Thanks.
                            Last edited by waarmstrong; 14-02-09, 21:39. Reason: punctuation correction

Comment

Waarmstrong , lets save space in the Forum . Send me an e-mail with the name of your city (Jaktim is not a city, right?) and I will send the address (as there is no internet site , but many information if you "google")

Comment

Working...
                              X