Sidharta Art Auction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidharta Art Auction

I see that Sidharta Auction is having an "[COLOR=#810081][COLOR=black]Artfordable Auction" on November 30 in Kemang Village. Their web site displays 199 paintings on the block with estimated prices from approximately 2 to 20 jt. I have attended many auctions in the US, but no art auctions and never any kind of auction in Jakarta. My thinking is that this event might be fun entertainment, even if you don't buy anything. [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#810081][COLOR=black][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#810081][COLOR=black]I am hoping someone on the forum has experience with Jakarta auctions, particularly Sidharta Art Auctions. Any thought, recollections, or advise would be appreciated.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

will you please give a link to their website?
    thanks
    [COLOR=Red]www.singgahkudai.com
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by donatbollonk View Post
      will you please give a link to their website?
      thanks
      I believe this is the site:
      http://www.sidharta-auctioneer.com/u...home/home.aspx

Need help with the forum? Contact me!
      Butuh bantuan dengan forum ini? E-mail aku!

Don't forget to stop by our primary website, Living in Indonesia, A Site For Expatriates.

Comment

thank you.
        you are "paman yang baik"
        [COLOR=Red]www.singgahkudai.com
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Auction Address

The administrator beat me to the punch in posting the link. You can also Google "Sidharta auction Jakarta" and it come up as the first link. Again I am hoping someone has attended one of the Sidharta events and would be willing to fill me, and other potential attendees, in on the reputation of the auction house and what to expect.

Comment

Working...
          X