No announcement yet.

"Reply to This thread" button missing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Reply to This thread" button missing?

Anybody notice this? Or is it just me? Some threads may have the reply to thread button (at the upper left side) while some don't...so the only way for you to reply to that thread is by clicking reply to quote somebody's post.

???? Above this post, on the right-hand side of the screen, I see both "Reply With Quote" and "Reply". There is also a Multi-Quote button (hover for text) that I have never properly understood. I am using Moxilla on Windows. You don't see that stuff (aside from Reply With Quote)?

Now wondering if you are on a bit of a lark re recent thread by new user... Never-mind, I should get a life.
    Last edited by Happyman; 15-12-15, 01:09.

Comment

"Reply to thread"
      This is just above the empty text box (top left... but at the bottom of the thread- does that make sense?).

[COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=Arial]+[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=Arial] Reply to Thread [/FONT][/COLOR]
      Cicak Magnet

Comment

I have TWO "reply to thread" buttons on my screen - one above the OP and one above the "quick reply" box. So I guess my computer stole yours, Banana72.

Comment

I have two as well.

But Banana, the moment you are logged in, you should always see the empty reply text box underneath the last post...

[FONT=arial black]
          [/FONT]

Comment

I have two now.
            Cicak Magnet

Comment

Weren't you born with two?

Comment

I got two as well..., 1 is on top left hand side and the other is above empty text box.
                Regards STT.
                PS: If typo, blame it on Apple and Samsung!

Comment

Hmmm this thread I can see "Reply to Thread" just fine....maybe the server or my computer had a bit of 'masuk angin' before....

Comment

more likely CDN for this forum has got 'masuk angin'

Comment

Ya ya. And First Media calls it Internet Sehat.
                      [FONT=arial black]
                      [/FONT]

Comment

why the repply button not appear? any suggestion of what happened?

pantau | astor.id

Comment

Originally posted by aztourriyhantou View Post
                          why the repply button not appear? any suggestion of what happened?

You can repply by 2 ways :
                          - by clicking "Quote" (which includes the specific post that you want to reply to , like I did here) , writing the reply and then clicking "Post Reply" ; or
                          - by just writing the reply below the last post of the page and clicking "Post Reply"

Comment

Working...
                          X