Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chill dude, stop being an old fart ...did you see my post? yes i understand this "red bricks" thingy is not a joke
    [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Source Sans Pro]"Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need"
    [/FONT][/COLOR]Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by FoSeWine View Post
      You seem to have a lot of rebellion and that is a result of the passion that resides somewhere deep inside.
      Can't stop laughing at this bit. Interesting analysis.

I don't need to defend what Atlantis and GL did. They did what they had to and what was right.
      Wow ! I just gave advice once again and I promised not to do that until asked for
      Yea they did what they were supposed to do and it was amusing.
      No worries, now you can give me advice whether or not I should apologise to atlantis and el goretto.

Originally posted by FoSeWine
      no, I don't want to give you red bricks because I am afraid you will start shitting bricks soon, as you are already breathing fire....
      No lol I've had some red bricks a while back and it didn't bother me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqween View Post
        whether or not I should apologise to atlantis and el goretto.
        Dramaqween,
        Apologizing wouldn't change much. Rest assured that neither EG nor me were hurt or offended by your comment. However, as per the forum policy, when any user infringe our posting guidelines, it triggers a moderation discussion and sometimes a moderation decision. In your case, the panel of moderator has agreed on a 1 month temporary ban, which should be enough for you to peruse the said posting guidelines and perhaps understand that we value courtesy among members.

Comment

Sheesh ! don't let her buy a firearm
          .given a 1% chance to live changes a mans mind .

Comment

Originally posted by ishakerent View Post
            Chill dude, stop being an old fart ...did you see my post? yes i understand this "red bricks" thingy is not a joke
            Did you say old fart ? Come on, you could have said mid fart or

Anyway, a fart is a fart is a fart and I have no idea how to stop being an old fart.......btw, that makes you a baby fart then.

If you were born in a family of humans then you surely will have many old farts, like me, around. I am just imagining, the conversations must go something like this then -

Old Fart at Ishakerent's home - Hey Ishakerent, can you stop whiling away your time in forums and wasting our money. Go find a job and earn some money you wasteful idiot.

Ishakerent - Shut up you old fart I know what I am doing. Showing some of these old dudes on the forum how cool I am is the most important job I have right now. Once I am done proving how cool I am and you have decided to throw me out of the house, then I will think what to do next

What a pity......!

Comment

Did you say old fart ? Come on, you could have said mid fart or

Anyway, a fart is a fart is a fart and I have no idea how to stop being an old fart.......btw, that makes you a baby fart then.

If you were born in a family of humans then you surely will have many old farts, like me, around. I am just imagining, the conversations must go something like this then -

Old Fart at Ishakerent's home - Hey Ishakerent, can you stop whiling away your time in forums and wasting our money. Go find a job and earn some money you wasteful idiot.

Ishakerent - Shut up you old fart I know what I am doing. Showing some of these old dudes on the forum how cool I am is the most important job I have right now. Once I am done proving how cool I am and you have decided to throw me out of the house, then I will think what to do next

What a pity......!
              im indonesian, i always respect the elders, but dont take it personally.... dude, why u always cry over something trivial like this (RED BRICKS), you are overreacting.... are u having midlife crysis?
              [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Source Sans Pro]"Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need"
              [/FONT][/COLOR]Tyler Durden

Comment

Fosewine, Ishakerent,

Thanks to chill and stop any form of bickering. It is of strictly NO interest for readers and users of this forum. This is a moderator warning. Both of you are very recent additions to this forum and the Moderation Team won't push further this issue. However, failure to comply to our warning would trigger an immediate suspension of your posting privilege.

I invite the both of you to take time to peruse our Posting Guidelines in order to have a better idea of the atmosphere we like to maintain in this forum: http://www.expat.or.id/postingguidelines.html

This thread has served its purpose and is now closed.

Comment

Working...
                X