This forum sees into the future!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This forum sees into the future!

For quite a long time now, I have noticed a slight difference between the time on my computer clock, and the time that the forum software shows activity.

I'm going to hit "submit" on this post at 11:00am, but I think it will show (on my computer, at least) as having been submitted at 11:10 or something.

Anyone else encounter this glitch?

Yep, sure enough .. I show the OP as having been written at 11:11. But according to my computer, it is now 11:02.

Comment

Yep, at 11.55 PM or so (so definitely not past midnight yet), it indicates recent posts as yesterday...
      [FONT=arial black]
      [/FONT]

Comment

The glitch only effects those members who see the forum as one of their favorite past times.
        Last edited by Vanhellsink; 07-06-15, 13:03.
        [COLOR=#008000][FONT=arial]I tried to wrestle my inner demons once... but they used too many illegal holds.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

It's very disturbing. I thought one could at least rely on timepieces nowadays. Apparently not.

Comment

Try an ancient Sumerian sundial. I hear they are more dependable, though they do require the presence of the sun.
            [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Warden: "What we got here ... is failure to communicate."

The Dude: "Oh yeah? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."[/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
              For quite a long time now, I have noticed a slight difference between the time on my computer clock, and the time that the forum software shows activity.

I'm going to hit "submit" on this post at 11:00am, but I think it will show (on my computer, at least) as having been submitted at 11:10 or something.

Anyone else encounter this glitch?
              You are definitely correct. I posted on another thread at 4:27 by the clock of my laptop, but the forum says posted at 4:38.
              [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Warden: "What we got here ... is failure to communicate."

The Dude: "Oh yeah? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."[/FONT]

Comment

Working...
              X