No announcement yet.

Capcha Required Before Entering Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcha Required Before Entering Forum?

I keep getting a page requiring that I do a capcha before entering the LII forum. Page says it is from CloudFlare and malware has been detected on my network. Anyone else had this problem? Like to know something before asking the wife to fix it...

Oh, gosh, if only someone had posted on this before. Oh, wait...

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...hlight=Captcha

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...hlight=Captcha
    Last edited by Jaime C; 31-01-15, 13:44.
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Yes, mister h, i have been getting that too, a couple of times yesterday, I just hit reload and it went away.
      Cicak Magnet

Comment

& J C BOTH THOSE LINKS ARE WAY OLD.

oops soz, caps lock
        Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
          & J C BOTH THOSE LINKS ARE WAY OLD.

oops soz, caps lock
          One is old, but tells why Paman said it was implemented. I think Marcus' post was only a year ago or so. Captcha mostly pops up when you're using certain mobile networks for browsing.
          Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

But I think Happyman was curious as to "why now?" If he'd been encountering it all the time since he joined the board he'd not be asking

I'm using my landline (ahem-hate saying this word in relation to their service) Speedy and yesterday I WAS GETTING SILLY MESSAGES, HOWEVER NOT LONG AFTER THE MOTHER OF ALL STORMS BLEW OVER THE house -(fecking caps lock - argggh!!!!)
            Cicak Magnet

Comment

Yep, using the 3g from my phone. So that was the issue, thanks. the message mentioned malware, which was the interesting part, rather than just having to do the capcha.

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
                But I think Happyman was curious as to "why now?" If he'd been encountering it all the time since he joined the board he'd not be asking

I'm using my landline (ahem-hate saying this word in relation to their service) Speedy and yesterday I WAS GETTING SILLY MESSAGES, HOWEVER NOT LONG AFTER THE MOTHER OF ALL STORMS BLEW OVER THE house -(fecking caps lock - argggh!!!!)
                Your errant caps lock is kind of cute! It's so ... unpredictable

Comment

Working...
                X