Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing your password, recovering lost password?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing your password, recovering lost password?

So, I have a new tablet, and I'm trying to set it up for the forum. Since the forum forces you to change passwords semi-frequently, I've no clue what it is, but it's saved on my old tablet. I've tried about 20 so far, without luck on the new tablet. I've got to stop at 4 attempts before it locks me out.

Most forums will reset your password. I never see that option here. I know my wife stopped logging in last year, as she forgot hers too.

Not this forum specifically, but I absolutely hate ones that require all sorts of mumbo jumbo. Like upper case character, special character, minimum 15 character password. I'm getting too old for this stuff!
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Contact Danielle (wm) by PM. She is the only one who can help in this sort of situation and reset your passport. PM her and check with her the procedure and where the new passport may be sent.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis View Post
      Contact Danielle (wm) by PM. She is the only one who can help in this sort of situation and reset your passport. PM her and check with her the procedure and where the new passport may be sent.
      I figured someone would have a way to do it. I guess I'm surprised at how hard it is, though.

Merci!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
        I figured someone would have a way to do it. I guess I'm surprised at how hard it is, though.

Merci!
        Normally on sites you request a new password and they send it to the email you provided when you signed up?
        "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
        George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yes, on the sign-in page the forgot password option is there somewhere , or at least it used to be.
          Cicak Magnet

Comment

Ok, finally see it once you enter a wrong password.

Comment

Working...
            X