Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most efficient method of contacting a forum Moderator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the most efficient method of contacting a forum Moderator?

I'd like to see a set of posts I have been contributing to moved to another (more appropriate) thread. So, I need a moderator's help. I could make a thread like this asking to move the discussion, or ask in the original thread, and hope a moderator will see it, but the moderators have said they are not guaranteed to read everything. What is a sure way to get a response without annoying the moderator you are asking for assistance? Of course, the response may be "No", but is there any way to be sure of getting even that? (not to say the Moderators are unresponsive, I'd just like to go about bothering them in the approved way)
    Last edited by Happyman; 09-01-15, 22:31.

Send a PM to the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
      Send a PM to the moderators.
      -ditto-
      CC a couple of other mods.

Comment

Write an abusive post and they will contact you
        "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
        George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by lantern View Post
          Write an abusive post and they will contact you
          LOL. I had same evil thought!
          Things happen for a reason...

Comment

Or report one of the posts - include a list of the other posts and your suggested "new" channel and title for the thread. Remember it's possible we'll decide not to follow your suggestion.

Comment

Let it be known you're cheap.

You're welcome.
              [COLOR=#008000][FONT=arial]I tried to wrestle my inner demons once... but they used too many illegal holds.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Vanhellsink View Post

Let it be known you're cheap.

You're welcome.
                I see.... said the blind man.
                "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
                George Bernard Shaw

Comment

...as he picked up his hammer and saw.

Comment

Working...
                  X