This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanent ban: Pindolicious81 and otongconcierge

Pindolicious81 and Otongconcierge (same user) have been banned permanently. Pindolicious81, after having abused our policy concerning ads posted in the forum (ie: no more than 1 ad/bump of an ad per period of 30 days) has received a 5 posts infraction accompanied with a request from us to familiarize with our Posting Guidelines. At 19:07 he was answering the infraction and was apologizing for breaching our policy.

However a minute later he was re-posting an ad, while he still had an ad standing for his 30 day period.

Some 20 minutes later he even created a new handle (Otongconcierge) to post again an ad.

As a consequence, both handles are permanently banned and any attempt by said user to escape the ban will be addressed in accordance with our Posting Guidelines.

I will also make sure to take down any post advertising his business/website/phone number...etc which would be posted in the future in our forum.

Do these people really believe we are such a wealth of potential business for them ??

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
      Do these people really believe we are such a wealth of potential business for them ??
      Yeah, this is not the first place I would look were I shopping. Even if I found something here, I'd not be more trusting of the poster here than on kaskus, unless they had more than X number of posts and X time in forum.

Comment

Thread closed

Comment

Working...
        X