Safarai not welcome anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safarai not welcome anymore?

Have not been able to login via Safari 8 since Xmas. Has the programming for Living in Indonesia changed? Now got in via Firefox. For some reason expat.or.id works, but I get "server busy" everytime I click the button to move to LIIF. What's up???

Originally posted by martindo View Post
    Have not been able to login via Safari 8 since Xmas. Has the programming for Living in Indonesia changed? Now got in via Firefox. For some reason expat.or.id works, but I get "server busy" everytime I click the button to move to LIIF. What's up???
    I couldn't log in from Bandung during that time period unless I used a proxy. B_A had similar problems. Works fine in Jakarta, though.
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...hrough-a-Proxy
      Cicak Magnet

Comment

That thread is not an explanation of why the situation changed, and for Safari only (in my experience). Thanks anyway, B.A.

Comment

Martindo, aren't you the one who was posting about having multiple routers/modems? Might the issue stem from there, rather the browser? Meaning: your Safari device defaults to a router/modem that is being rejected, while your Firefox device defaults to another router/modem?

Of course, if it's the same device... I wouldn't have a clue and would be left wondering why I am posting in a thread about a browser I have no experience with.

Comment

Good point but we are down to a single router with a one port (one LAN) modem. I am posting this via Firefox with Anonymox, but it would be interesting to hear if anyone has been able to login withOUT a proxy since Xmas.

Comment

I have had no problems until today. I was not able to open the Forum for a few hours, but everything seems fine now. Using Safari without a proxy.

Comment

Me too. Using Safari, Chrome, IE and no issues whatsoever (in Jakarta)...
                [FONT=arial black]
                [/FONT]

Comment

I was unable to log in from Manado, using Google, Safari, Opera or Internet explorer and using different IP and this for since Dec 25th until 28th I think.. I thought that I was the only one and informed wm about it.

Comment

No problems from Medan with Chrome.
                    Sometimes I feel I must be lexdysic.

Comment

No problem logging in via Safari (in Bali at the moment). Happy New Year everyone..

Comment

I'm having some minor problems at my new hotel in Jakarta. Seems to hang, and then after a minute it loads. A fairly decent connection here (1.8mbps), and only seems to happen with the forum.
                        Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Yes, Safari is ok now. I tried it after seeing Paman's post this morning about problems having been resolved.

Comment

Working...
                          X