Mod-Puspawarna Ciao & thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod-Puspawarna Ciao & thank you

As your thread announcing that you are stepping down from modding, is locked, I wanted to have the opportunity to thank you publicly for all the hours, wit and fair spirit that you have donated to the forum
    It won't be the same without you in your rather saucy Mod-Hat
    Cicak Magnet

I would like to thank puspa also for her awesome work around here. Hey pus, when and where is the un-mod party?
    Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

yes a big thank you to Puspa for moderating this group well.. she has been a good listener, good talker wise and a sweet person ( tho i havent met her in person but pm sometimes)
      dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Yes, thanks from me too.

So the battle to be the new mod starts here?

Comment

Sterling effort.

Comment

Thanks bad_azz for creating this thread, I was surprised and wanted to write something for Puspa too but the thread is locked.

So... Now I want to thank Puspa for being so nice and helpful, hugsss

Comment

Personally, I'm glad she's not a Mod any longer. Sure, she did a great job in that capacity and all but let's face it, the Forum will be a better place without her Modship dong her Modship stuff. Now, we can enjoy her saying whatever she wants and in all likelihood, get one or two of those little notifications she is being naughty on here. Looking forward to her post.

Luv ya Puspa
              [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Pus, you are my most fav female mod.
                Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Thank you, Puspa.

Thank you for remembering my baby's due date. He's a big 3 month old boy now.
                  [COLOR=black]
                  [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Alia View Post
                    Pus, you are my most fav female mod.
                    LOL.

Thank you for the kind words everyone.

Comment

I hope that whatever is taking you away from your modship is not anything awful & just the usual daily pressures of RL :*
                      Cicak Magnet

Comment

@ BA - yeah, mostly good or at least normal stuff, nothing bad except for the JIS case, which I choose to spend time on by attending vigils and a few other things.

ETA - It's embarrassing posting in this thread because it seems impolite not to respond, but if I bump the thread it looks like I'm trying to keep it alive so I can get attention. Not so! I think I won't post here anymore, even if there are further posts. Thanks to all for the kind words, now that shall be all I say.
                        Last edited by Puspawarna; 01-10-14, 14:38.

Comment

I tried to respond to the other thread but it was closed for comment...so. it's.great that we have this thread

Comment

It's about time she was dethroned. I guess me complaining about her stealing my avatars finally reached the head office!

Seriously, I will miss her gentle hand on the Moderator guillotine.
                            Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

I sure do appreciate your work, modding is largely a thankless job, and you have done a tremendous one. Enjoy your break

Comment

Working...
                              X