This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puspa is stepping down

[COLOR=#333333]It’s a lot of fun being a moderator on this forum. We’re a good community, big problems don’t crop up all that often, and it is a pleasure having the chance to consult with atlantis, pony express, and john madden. But it does consume a bit of time and intellectual energy, and while I enjoy it, at the moment I find myself in need of expending those resources elsewhere. So, as I informed the rest of the team a while ago, with some regret I am stepping down as a moderator, effective immediately. (I’ll keep posting, though.)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]It’s hard to believe I’ve been moderating for almost two and a half years – it seems like only yesterday I was figuring out how to ban a spammer or release a moderated post. I’d like to say thanks to my fellow moderators for being such a good group of people to work with, and to my fellow forum members for being such a good group to post with. So: thanks! And see you all round the forum.[/COLOR]

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
    [COLOR=#333333]with some regret I am stepping down as a moderator, effective immediately. (I’ll keep posting, though.)[/COLOR]
    You will never be as regretful as us seeing you leaving, though we fully understand and respect your choice.

On a personal note it has been a fantastic experience to work with you for more than two years. Some very nice banter among the many interesting moderation discussion.

A BIG thank you for all you have done for the community.

Comment

Working...
    X