This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accused

On Friday I was accused of getting a member here banned. This member has been banned before, however he was using this site to market his apartments.
    I am sure the mods know who I am talking about.
    I have no interest in this person at all, and never wantnto meet or talk with him as long as I live. But even though I think he is the lowest form of life. I would never try to harm his business.
    Can one of the mods please state that I had no part in your desicion to ban Roy Singh, from this forum last Friday.

Many thanks.
    [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Sure - I can confirm that jim69 had nothing to do with it.

Comment

Thank you. Hopefully now I will stop being verbally attacked by this individual.
      [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

Roy Singh??? Unless I am confusing names, i thought he was banned a long time ago.

Comment

Even after sending this page to him, I am still being accused.
          Could one of the mods please email this crazy guy direct and explain that I had nothing to do with his marketing id being banned.

Comment

Jim, I'll take the blame off you. Tell him he can email me at [email protected].

Comment

Originally posted by jim69 View Post
              Even after sending this page to him, I am still being accused.
              Could one of the mods please email this crazy guy direct and explain that I had nothing to do with his marketing id being banned.
              Though I can formally state that you have no part in his ban I, and any other mod, am not gonna waste my time to email him. Wasting my time deleting his threads was enough.

I am also glad to find out that you may now understand why we have banned him long ago: his behavior has no place in the community we form.

Comment

nm, beaten to the punch by A

Comment

I thought all the banned members got to come back after a month or two?
                  Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

[CONSPIRACY THEORY MODE] That's what they want you to think... [/CONSPIRACY THEORY MODE]

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
                      [CONSPIRACY THEORY MODE] That's what they want you to think... [/CONSPIRACY THEORY MODE]
                      Shhhh! Don't say that CIA has tipped us off about Roy, Puspa. We've promised them we would remain discreet about it.

Comment

You should see the abuse he is sending me. Straight jacket heading his way soon

Comment

Yeah we probably should, just so its clearer to the world what a turkey he is (based on what you are saying).
                          Sometimes I feel I must be lexdysic.

Comment

It is quite a compliment to this forum that being prevented from advertising here would make someone so upset.

Comment

Working...
                            X