"CLoudflinger" pop-up (Capcha)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "CLoudflinger" pop-up (Capcha)

This never happened to me before with this site, but now happens almost every time I try to access LIIEF: I am redirected to a "CAPCHA" screen and required to enter a code (series of letters / numbers) before I can go to the site. This is really annoying and the CAPCHAS are sometimes quite difficult to read (for a slightly myopic humanoid).

I recently ditched my Bodohfren modem, bought a new TelkomFlash modem and am currently using it with a "Tri" card, on my laptop at home ... can this change be the reason for the pop-up ... ? And will I have the same thing whenever I switch to a different card, like Telkom, Simpati, XL etc?

And most importantly, how can I put a stop to it (if possible)?
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Warden: "What we got here ... is failure to communicate."

The Dude: "Oh yeah? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."[/FONT]

Yes, I reported on this in the last year. Some types of internet here trigger it. I'd assume it's because spammers, or other nakal users were from these IPs. You could try a Proxy, and see if that helps. Otherwise, perhaps report your IP to the Admin, and see if they can change the settings.

I know it was annoying when it happened to me when I was at some hotels.
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

I have switched to the T-sel card and didn't get the redirect again (so far) ...
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Warden: "What we got here ... is failure to communicate."

The Dude: "Oh yeah? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."[/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Bule View Post
        (1) ... and am currently using it with a "Tri" card, on my laptop at home ... can this change be the reason for the pop-up ... ?
        (2) And most importantly, how can I put a stop to it (if possible)?

(1) I had the same problem these last days (but not just now) , also with "Tri" card . Some months ago this also happened but it stopped after some days .

(2) I don't know .

Comment

Working...
        X