X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New post Deleted by MOD

Why???

Can u explain, why u deleted my post??

That was the one about nose up or another one??

Comment

No doubt it was just as "brilliant" as your other post

Comment

@Stephen Flynn - no, the nose thread is still in place, just closed. You can find it here:

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...se-up-arrogant

As to why the new thread vanished, the answer can be found in the last two posts of the nose thread:

Originally posted by Puspawarna
        [COLOR=#333333]Chukonk, I'm closing this thread. You seem to be intent on posting with just enough insult in everything you say to annoy people, while staying just barely on the clean side of an infractable offense. This thread is serving no purpose except to amuse you by jabbing at everyone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]You are welcome to continue posting, if you do it civilly. IF you start a new thread that contains an insult, explicit or implied, to any group or individual, it will be closed and you will receive an infraction for ignoring moderator instructions.[/COLOR]
        Originally posted by Ponyexpress
        [COLOR=#333333]MOD NOTE: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Chukonk, [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]You should take Puspawarna's comments seriously. You are officially warned twice in this thread and we are left with one option only to deal with your aggressive posts: infraction points and possibly temporary ban. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Ponyexpress[/COLOR]
        Chukonk,

New posters are always welcome, but you need to follow the rules and understand board culture. I strongly suggest that if you genuinely want to be a contributing member of this forum, you review the posting guidelines and then spend a while browsing other people's contributions. Then maybe you will be able to participate without getting red bricks, thread closures/deletions, and infractions.

BTW, this thread belongs in "Forum Life," not "Expat Chat," so I have moved it for you.
        Last edited by Puspawarna; 12-08-14, 07:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
          @Stephen Flynn - no, the nose thread is still in place, just closed. You can find it here:

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...se-up-arrogant

As to why the new thread vanished, the answer can be found in the last two posts of the nose thread:

Chukonk,

New posters are always welcome, but you need to follow the rules and understand board culture. I strongly suggest that if you genuinely want to be a contributing member of this forum, you review the posting guidelines and then spend a while browsing other people's contributions. Then maybe you will be able to participate without getting red bricks, thread closures/deletions, and infractions.

BTW, this thread belongs in "Forum Life," not "Expat Chat," so I have moved it for you.
          So, there you have it.
          ah, Forum Life.
          [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

I just noticed a mistake in what I wrote - I said that "[COLOR=#333333]a new thread that contains an insult, explicit or implied, to any group or individual...will be closed."

[/COLOR]I should have said "will be deleted," of course. Apologies for any confusion.

Comment

Working...
            X