A cool picture.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cool picture.

I don't have permission to share this and I can't show you the whole series of pics but isn't this a cool picture?HariArt00002.jpg
    Some of the chapters of my life are pretty boring but some of the pages are fascinating.

It's weird

Comment

Yes. Plenty weird. He's developing his skills. Weird is good.
      Some of the chapters of my life are pretty boring but some of the pages are fascinating.

Comment

Heheh, yes, sometimes...

Comment

He's been playing with cameras for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by whatever View Post
            Heheh, yes, sometimes...
            Weird can be great fun!

Comment

Me too. Playing with camera is always fun. I just did this afternoon.

Weird people can use their weirdness to make money, on television.

Comment

I hope you see his work on TV someday. And his darling sister too! They are both very smart.

If you could see the pics where he was trying to get this image to come together, you would be proud for him too.
                Last edited by Interloper; 11-06-14, 17:07.

Comment

he's funny
                  [COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=book antiqua]The Crazy about people is the more you say "NO", the more they want in [/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Let's hope for that

Comment

Working...
                    X