"In Case You Were Wondering" Department

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Ah, no, no, no ... a hey, hey, hey ..."
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Warden: "What we got here ... is failure to communicate."

The Dude: "Oh yeah? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."[/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Alia View Post
      My husband gets a bit all of that when he didnt get any ..

Are we married to the same man Alia. Lol
      The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.

Comment

The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands

http://www.audible.com/pd/Self-Devel...FYqFfgodK0QAJA

It's not so much about husbands.
        Some of the chapters of my life are pretty boring but some of the pages are fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by travellingchez View Post

Ahh.., men ...
          Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by travellingchez View Post
            My wife would said the same... being hungry don't give me a good humor...
            La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

Hungry of what phil? Cake or boom boom

Comment

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘When a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses, and he went to sleep angry with her, the angels will curse her until morning.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3065; Muslim, 1436)

Comment

Yeah yeah, I wont argue with that.

But having 3 little kids at home who are very attached to their parents is not making things easy on that department.

Fortunately, there is always a pay back which will and has made him much more happier after that, since usually some bonuses involved. Big one I tell ya.

I’m not saying anything anymore...
                  Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Alia
                    Fortunately, there is always a pay back which will and has made him much more happier after that, since usually some bonuses involved.
                    It reminds me of the saying "It's been a business doing pleasure with you."

Comment

"EEbadeebadee... that's all, folks!"
                      Last edited by Mister Bule; 06-12-14, 23:58.

Comment

Working...
                      X