Database error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database error

This is weird... I only get this error when using Chrome and clicking on "New Post":

When using IE, I don't get this error.

Everything else seems to be working fine. In fact, I am posting this thread using Google Chrome.

Could this be a reason? http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-for-ie-and-ff

Comment

I got the same thing using explorer this morning. It only happened the first time I opened the website. No more trouble so far.
      There's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over(FZ)

Comment

I was getting that the other day on Chrome but only when I clicked on Mark Forum Post Read. Later it just stopped doing it.
        [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

I noticed there had been an upsurge in visitors and that they were all logging to the same page as guests - so I shrugged it off as another spambot invasion...
          That was not long before I got the database error page a couple of times... so I would say a glitch in the system or it was busy fighting off the baddies..
          but I am not at all technical and I could be completely wrong.
          Last edited by bad_azz; 24-01-14, 09:39.
          Cicak Magnet

Comment

I've had it for about 3 days, but only in the General Forum. I can open all the others without problems.

Comment

Interesting that this thread when I first saw it listed had 5 replies and zero views. How does that work?

Anyway, I got the same error message on Chrome, but just hit the reenter button and the thread I intended to view opened. That was yesterday; no problem today.

Comment

This started yesterday evening (local Indonesia time), however, as of right now, I don't have the error anymore.

FWIW, I experienced issues with Chrome on Windows 8.1. Chrome for Android worked just fine.

Comment

sometimes its just the server etc depends on your i.p and dns etc etc etc these funny glitches are always in the system, some websites some days i can view, others i cant, just one of those little things in life i guess?

Comment

I got that a lot yesterday - my browser of choice is Safari.

I figured it was either a forum problem or an issue with my ISP and it would go away shortly. It has.

Comment

oh bugger i jinxed myself, now i get it too, but if u go into your history and click on an old link you can sort of access it again from inside, if that makes sense?

Comment

Getting it on every page now using chrome on laptop. Safari on tablet seems to be working OK.

Comment

Mine seems to be fixed now.

Comment

Mine still doing it from the main forum page. If I use the worded links for general and click on them I can go to individual sections and proceed from there.

Comment

We were under heavy load (nope, not DDoS) which resulted in our DB being overloaded. I'll look into this more soon.

If anybody sees issues like this in the future, feel free to send me a PM.

<3
                              Need help with the forum? Contact me!
                              Butuh bantuan dengan forum ini? E-mail aku!

Don't forget to stop by our primary website, Living in Indonesia, A Site For Expatriates.

Comment

Working...
                              X