No announcement yet.

Two Things.... (technical difficulties)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Things.... (technical difficulties)

(1) Is there any way to view the complete history of reputation (with comments) given and received (by oneself), rather than just the last five? (I'm trying to research something and feel frustrated that I can't.)

(2) How to mark and delete selected (not all) PM's from inbox or sent folder? (I'm sure this should be and probably is simple, but I haven't found the right buttons)
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Warden: "What we got here ... is failure to communicate."

The Dude: "Oh yeah? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."[/FONT]

Originally posted by Mister Bule View Post
    (1) Is there any way to view the complete history of reputation (with comments) given and received (by oneself), rather than just the last five? (I'm trying to research something and feel frustrated that I can't.)
    You can't have access to more than the 5 latest rep received/given.
    However you can PM me indications on what you are looking for, if it is not too much of a pain in the bum. My privileges allow me to access the complete history of comments and rep.

For the second question... well... I am not sure to have fully understood the question or even to know the answer. On top of it, we don't have the same settings for our inbox so I am absolutely not sure to be able to hel you on that one. I suggest you to PM to Paman who is the appointed techie.

Comment

(2) How to mark and delete selected (not all) PM's from inbox or sent folder? (I'm sure this should be and probably is simple, but I haven't found the right buttons)
      One the right side of each message there is a box you can check. Do that on the messages you want to move or delete. Only one option at a time. After marking the selected messages go to the bottom where it say "selected messages" click on it and a option menu will open. Choose what you want to do and then click proceed. It's done.
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by fastpitch17 View Post
        One the right side of each message there is a box you can check. Do that on the messages you want to move or delete. Only one option at a time. After marking the selected messages go to the bottom where it say "selected messages" click on it and a option menu will open. Choose what you want to do and then click proceed. It's done.
        Yep... just as simple and easy as I thought it should be... thanks.

Atlantis, I will send you a PM. I can't say how much of a pain it will be for you to look it up (however I imagine it should be a pretty quick work). I can't say it is really important for me to know what I'm looking for (it isn't), just one of those things that one gets curious to know and then frustrated not being able to access the information one had before.

Comment

Atlantis, I will send you a PM. I can't say how much of a pain it will be for you to look it up (however I imagine it should be a pretty quick work). I can't say it is really important for me to know what I'm looking for (it isn't), just one of those things that one gets curious to know and then frustrated not being able to access the information one had before.
          Check your inbox.

Comment

Got it, cheers!

Comment

Can someone tell me if is possible to move sent private messages from sent folder to a created new folder? I was able to do it for messages from inbox to a new folder. For the sent folder it only offers delete or save.

Thnaks

Comment

Originally posted by johntap View Post
                Can someone tell me if is possible to move sent private messages from sent folder to a created new folder? I was able to do it for messages from inbox to a new folder. For the sent folder it only offers delete or save.

Thnaks

Have you tried to just drag & drop? .... I'm no expert but it works for me
                The answer is 42 .... any questions? .

Comment

Thanks but no go. I tried to move the email and drag it to the new folder but it just sprung back to its original position.

Comment

Originally posted by johntap View Post

Thnaks
                    Perhaps you could petition a judge for a court order of eviction? This might scare the offending messages into obeying your wish that they find new places to reside.

Comment

Working...
                    X