Happy 200 to me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 200 to me!!

Just celebrating my 200th post in the forum! Haven't been yelled at, abused, warned or anything yet even by our learned Mods so feeling quite chuffed.

Looking forward to many more posts and conversation with you all!

Salam
    The problem with Indonesia is, it's there and I'm here.

still shaking your pompoms at 202
    Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by AdamVW View Post
      Just celebrating my 200th post in the forum! Haven't been yelled at, abused, warned or anything yet even by our learned Mods so feeling quite chuffed.
      a single red brick is on the house...... hoping a beer still on the fridge...
      [COLOR=#0000cd]"I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve" [/COLOR]

Comment

What a weird idea for a thread.
        QUOTE: "Anybody who throws a few pieces of chicken or whatever meat they have onto a gas grill deserves what they get..."

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRedSox View Post
          What a weird idea for a thread.
          simply stating my pleasure at being here, not so weird really.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamVW View Post
            Haven't been yelled at, abused, warned or anything yet even by our learned Mods so feeling quite chuffed.
            Puspawarna, Rabbit_39 and Marcus are the leaders. They have all three managed to write more than 3000 posts each without a single warning or infraction.
            Congratulations for your 200 posts.

Comment

Yes and I suppose that is the point Atlantis, we can all enjoy this lovely forum without causing problems for everyone and of cause it is the Mods who do all the good work making sure these rules are maintained.
              I notice you did not include yourself on on the list there! Lol

Comment

Atlantis got a ban, way back ... cos he is nakal hehehe.
                Cicak Magnet

Comment

True on both count.

Patience with very obtuse people is not by best quality. I once said to a user a tad too explicitly all the good I was thinking of him and logically got what I deserved for lacking of sopan santun: a temporary ban AND an infraction.

Since then I behave... most of the time.

This being said, any of my posts can be reported if anyone feel that I breach the Posting Guidelines. Keep in mind that I am NOT the owner nor that I have ANY interest in the forum. I am a simple user with different priviledges. My case will be dealt by the admin. She was the one who took the wise decision of infraction and ban a few years ago.
                  Last edited by atlantis; 12-06-13, 15:40.

Comment

Working...
                  X