• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little late, but gefeliciteerd Alia.

Comment

Congrats Alia!

Comment

Aww.., thank you Scoot, for started the thread.

And to each and every one of you, many many thanks.. !!
        And Waarm, its a lovely msg for her as well.

Cleo was born on 27 April with 2,95 kg weight and 50 cm length by c-section. A pretty little baby girl. And she is my best birthday present ever as yesterday she can come home from hospital.

This is her.

Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Wow, you both look so pretty. Lovely picture. Congrats again. Enjoy her, because time passes so fast, I cant believe our baby is now 1 year old, and walking.

Take as many pictures and video as you can.
          [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

Beautiful. Both daughter and mother.
            [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Wow... Beautiful mom and daughter.. Love your hair btw alia
              Me likey

Comment

Cleo is beautiful take care
                La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

Congratulations Alia!!! I'm glad you're both in good health! Big hugs!!

Comment

Congratulations Alia. You both look beautiful and happy. Cleo seems to have a smile on her; who wouldn't feeling such an embrace.
                    "Science is the philosophy of discovery. Intelligent design is a philosophy of ignorance"

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been wondering if you have had your baby..... sending you lots and lots of hugs and kisses... xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sit long, talk much, laugh often.....

Comment

Congratulations Alia. What a cutie
                        The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                        X