No announcement yet.

Making "friends" on this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote Philippe for Governor of Samarinda.
    [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by jim69 View Post
      I vote Philippe for Governor of Samarinda.
      :P I'm the first to be surprise by the developing of the city... still long way to go!!!
      La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
        BC: I'm in Samarinda since 3 year and made some visit before that. Samarinda have change a lot in this last 3 year!
        Very less dirty than before, but still is and is it still the major point that make me prefer Balik.
        Most of got have been clean up of the accumulated mud for reduce the flooding. It have very less flooding than before.
        Many secondary and small road have been paved.
        2 new mall have been build and a third is in construction.
        Many small coffee have pop-out everywhere following the big succes of one with terrasse. (We also have a "bon Café" new of this year).
        And many very nice housing are opening here and there, mainly in Senpaja area.

What is missing right now in Samarinda is a minimum level of cultural event and general entertainment (good show are hard to find).

I expect in the next 5 year Samarinda will become at a comparable level than Balikpapan.
        That's good then. That'd be great to see Samarinda cleaner and better as sometimes I visit my aunt there.

Comment

I guess this should be the place to meet people like anywhere else to whom you can socialize in 'real life' later on, otherwise makes no sense to me..!?

I am new in Jakarta and it would be cool to meet some new people

so let be friends!

Comment

Originally posted by Niko B View Post
            I guess this should be the place to meet people like anywhere else to whom you can socialize in 'real life' later on, otherwise makes no sense to me..!?

I am new in Jakarta and it would be cool to meet some new people

so let be friends!
            Maybe you can join gamelan class with puspawarna. Check this out! http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...inded-as-usual
            Me likey

Comment

Working...
            X