Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wot? a new channel has been created and no-one told me?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Funny! Sounds an interesting cheese indeed.
    Now, where is some durian...!
    Things happen for a reason...

    Comment


    • #17

      According to the Press Association, "the Stinking Bishop made by Charles Martell of Martell and Son in Gloucestershire blew the judges away and was described as smelling like a rugby club changing room.

      Ewwwww, even goat cheese already made me nausea
      Me likey

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Michelle O'Brien View Post
        Funny! Sounds an interesting cheese indeed.
        Now, where is some durian...!
        Mich...the inclusion of Durian into the scene will make it more absurd and gruesome for most of us.

        Comment


        • #19
          It is a bit prickly I guess...and big...and smelly!!
          Things happen for a reason...

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Michelle O'Brien View Post
            It is a bit prickly I guess...and big...and smelly!!
            waddup with prick and big mich....oh mich hehhe...not smelly also - lol
            Me likey

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Rins_soe View Post
              waddup with prick and big mich....oh mich hehhe...not smelly also - lol
              Umm..the durian was what I was referring to as big, prickly and smelly...in a similar vein to the stinking bishop... It was not funny really ...
              Things happen for a reason...

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Michelle O'Brien View Post
                Umm..the durian was what I was referring to as big, prickly and smelly...in a similar vein to the stinking bishop... It was not funny really ...
                Oops, my fault michelle...sorry.
                Me likey

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Rins_soe View Post
                  Oops, my fault michelle...sorry.
                  All good this end.
                  Things happen for a reason...

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Michelle O'Brien View Post
                    Umm..the durian was what I was referring to as big, prickly and smelly...in a similar vein to the stinking bishop... It was not funny really ...
                    It was funny until you brought up that stinky and prickly fruit. You ruined the party....mich!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Michelle O'Brien View Post
                      All good this end.
                      Thanks mich
                      Me likey

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Tail between legs...thought I was adding to the stinkiness and humour. My sense of humour there was obviously off the mark! Back to my corner!!
                        Things happen for a reason...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Funny you said that, the other night a friend of mine was on a show for comedy festival. She's one of the new comers. During the show she asked me to come to the stage and danced with her. All was good until she suddenly laid down on the floor and shouted: sit on my face! Instead of following her instruction, I laid down on the floor too. I heard a thundering laugh filled the room. Apparently I nearly stole the show. I could've stolen the show if I brought cheese and a cock.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by ponyexpress View Post
                            Funny you said that, the other night a friend of mine was on a show for comedy festival. She's one of the new comers. During the show she asked me to come to the stage and danced with her. All was good until she suddenly laid down on the floor and shouted: sit on my face! Instead of following her instruction, I laid down on the floor too. I heard a thundering laugh filled the room. Apparently I nearly stole the show. I could've stolen the show if I brought cheese and a cock.
                            May-beeee...!

                            I'd be interested if you brought good cheese...even a stinking bishop!
                            Things happen for a reason...

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X