Cannot Log In , sometimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fastpitch17 View Post
    .. When I log into this site, after log-in I normally have to click on the "if your page doesn't load" link to get it to load...
    Didn't work for me .

Comment

Originally posted by jstar View Post
      (1) Many websites that require log-in verification can time out during that process if there's a bad connection.

(2) In your case I would also try a different browser (e.g. Chrome, IE).
      (1) It is not a "time out" problem . The pages are quickly loaded .

(2) I tried Chrome and IE , but didn't log in too .

Comment

Originally posted by bow chicka wow wow View Post
        I had the very same problem on my Blackberry in Indonesia. But seems to work fine on other smartphones.

What phone do you use, marcus?
        I use computers only .

Comment

Try clearing your cache, cookies and active logins (Warning: this will require you to re-login into all your web sites next time you visit them) and restart your browser.
          Sergei - Your friendly neighborhood IT consultant.

Comment

Originally posted by sergei View Post
            Try clearing your cache, cookies and active logins (Warning: this will require you to re-login into all your web sites next time you visit them) and restart your browser.
            I did that yesterday . It didn't work too .

Comment

What about the suggestion given, Marcus? Do you still have troubles logging in? If you still have, I suggest that you PM to wm who will transmit to Paman, who is in charge of the technical stuff of the forum. Maybe he can help?

Comment

I still have the problem , but it is not a big issue . Just for when I want to log in , I use a second internet provider with a stronger signal (pre-paid , only Rp1'000 per day) .
                Last edited by marcus; 08-04-13, 16:57.

Comment

Working...
                X