No announcement yet.

This board seems 'different' :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't stir the pot. Burrito and I are good now.

Comment

Kewl, dude... I love it when sh*t happens like that two dudes that diddnt like the other one and then they dud cuz wierd stuff happenz. And I mean, kumohon dude, you know wierd stuff like that happenz all the time lol!
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Warden: "What we got here ... is failure to communicate."

The Dude: "Oh yeah? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."[/FONT]

Comment

I am a bit curious as to what sort of posture an urban cyber vocabulary is intended to convey.

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
          I am a bit curious as to what sort of posture an urban cyber vocabulary is intended to convey.
          Yea keith Urban is kewl too thx wa i reaaly like it coz he sings country but hes austalian but you can tell when he sang. Becuase the country from austalia is still country its just a different country.

Comment

I see -- something akin to hillbilly chic.

Comment

Its a bit like reading one of my 14 yr olds sms's from 4 years back- do people still use Kewl?
              its fun tho....... I guess.
              Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
                I see -- something akin to hillbilly chic.
                battp actuallly.... bored and taking the piss.

Comment

I'm always up for a bit of battp
                  Cicak Magnet

Comment

Be careful BA, there are a few here that if you take the piss there will be nothing left,,,,,,, ;-)
                    [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

"I had rather have a fool to make me merry, than experience to make me sad"... ; )

Comment

For a good time hang out with fools.

Comment

"How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world, That has such people in't!"

Comment

Working...
                          X