Happy new year to all forum users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy new year to all forum users

I wish a happy new year to all of you guys and would like to apologize for the PMs I've left unread/unanswered. There is just 2 months that I've left Indonesia to France and I have to admit that my mind is not focused toward anything related to Indonesia apart my wife and kids of course.

I should be back to Indonesia later this month and will slowly resume my participation to the forum.

Bonne année à tous.
    Last edited by atlantis; 07-01-13, 05:40.

Happy New year to you and your family. Lets hope 2013 is a good year for you all.

Ray

Comment

Selamat Tahun Baru Juragan....
      "The Beauty of Indonesia is located outside Jakarta"

Comment

Happy new year Atlantis, look forward to your return

Comment

Happy new year! Enjoy the food while you're there.

Comment

Happy New Year, A. Come back soon.
            Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Happy New Year. How's the Russian passport application going?
              "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
              George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by lantern View Post
                Happy New Year. How's the Russian passport application going?
                Hahaha...
                No... no russian or belgian passport for me in 2013. Perhaps an indonesian one though.

On a side note, that's funny to see that Gerard Depardieu's ludicrous behaviour made it all the way to Jakarta. Thre publicity he gave to it is at least as ridiculous as the 75% income tax for top earners thought by the french government.

Comment

75% tax, and even I would consider embracing Pancasila and the Tuhan yang Maha Esa bit...

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis View Post
                    Thre publicity he gave to it is at least as ridiculous as the 75% income tax for top earners thought by the french government.
                    Add Putin to your ridiculous list as well. I guess with so many rich Russians taking up residence elsewhere he's delighted to have someone moving in the opposite direction.
                    "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
                    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

True. I should have included him in the list of the pathetics. This being said I kind of understand GD's wish to leave France. I did the same long ago and at the time I was taxed at "only" 54% of my income if I recall well. I had my own company but had the strange feeling of working for the french government more than for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis View Post
                        True. I should have included him in the list of the pathetics. This being said I kind of understand GD's wish to leave France. I did the same long ago and at the time I was taxed at "only" 54% of my income if I recall well. I had my own company but had the strange feeling of working for the french government more than for myself.
                        France has to reduce it's tax burden as money and people are very mobile and both will go elsewhere.

Much more worrying for France is that Brigitte Bardot has threatened to follow Mr D to Russia if the French authorities kill two sick elephants in Lyon.

"[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial]Ms Bardot, a prominent animal rights campaigner, warned she would follow Mr Depardieu's example if authorities failed to save the elephants, known as Baby and Nepal.
                        [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial]"If the powers that be have the cowardice and the shamelessness to kill Baby and Nepal... I have decided to apply for Russian citizenship and leave this country, which is nothing more than an animal cemetery," she[/FONT][/COLOR]said in a statement[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial] posted on the website of her animal welfare charity".[/FONT][/COLOR]

As far as I'm aware Russia doesn't have a better record than France when it comes to animal welfare. That's show business, I guess.
                        George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                        X