Facebook Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Connection

I noticed from my fb that I've 'liked' a thread on the forums.

1. I must've clicked 'like' at the top of the page accidentally. However, I never activated the Facebook account link on the forum setting. How come I was able to 'like' this thread and had it shown on my Facebook account?

2. How does one 'unlike' a thread? I can't seem to be able to find this feature.

Thanks!

You must be talking about the "Publish to FB" check mark button at the bottom of the thread page.

Go back to the thread.

At the bottom right side of the thread page you'll be able to see a checkmark button named "Publish to Facebook" with the fb logo, just beside the "Post Quick Reply" button.

Unselect it.

Done.
    "Science is the philosophy of discovery. Intelligent design is a philosophy of ignorance"

Comment

Hi redsnapr, there is no 'Publish to Facebook' or any fb logo next to the 'Post Quick Reply' button at the bottom right of the page. I did notice the fb logo at the top of the page. On the thread I 'liked', it says 'one person liked this article' or something along that line.

Comment

This is the button I see running on Mac OS Safari v. 6.0.2.

"Science is the philosophy of discovery. Intelligent design is a philosophy of ignorance"

Comment

I am on an iPhone 4S and I don't see either the "show your signature" or "publish to Facebook".

Comment

Working...
          X