X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanent ban: Grace24 - BEWARE SCAM

A PM from user Grace24 has been reported to us. The content was:

Hello

My name is Grace, i saw your profile at www.livinginindonesiaforum.org today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address([email protected]) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail. Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life.
    Yours Grace.

This is part of the scheme used by 419 scammers. If any of you google "her" email address, you will get plenty of informations about it.

If you have received similar PM, do NOT, I repeat do NOT reply unless of course you want to be scammed of your hard earnt cash.

We have of course issued a permanent ban. Sorry for the inconvenience if you have received a similar PM.
    Last edited by atlantis; 11-04-12, 16:45.

To think there are still so many falling pray to these scammers. Horny buggers...
    "Science is the philosophy of discovery. Intelligent design is a philosophy of ignorance"

Comment

Working...
    X