Feeding the trolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deviray50 View Post
    Atlantis. Many times I thought I could see your halo shining all the way over here in Ireland!!
    A sure case of Murphy's stout intoxication here...

Comment

I troll trolls

Comment

I'm with TC in wondering what I missed.

If I'm not imagining things, there was a thread in the last 48 hours or so entitled something like "Am I a [insert provocative word here] for joining this forum?" There was only one response when I saw it. My hands hovered over the keyboard for a while, but since I couldn't think of anything productive to say, I stayed out. The thread seems to have vanished now. I can't exactly remember the OP's name, but I sort of do, and I don't see a match in the member list.

Did a sock or troll get insta-banned, complete with thread deletion, while I wasn't looking?

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
          If I'm not imagining things, there was a thread in the last 48 hours or so entitled something like "Am I a [insert provocative word here] for joining this forum?" There was only one response when I saw it.
          (edited)
          Did a sock or troll get insta-banned, complete with thread deletion, while I wasn't looking?
          No-one got banned.
          However I deleted the thread you refer and Pmed the following message to its author:

Originally posted by atlantis
          Hi (edited),
          Welcome to the forum.

I am afraid I've deleted your thread which is about a topic that has been done to death in this forum.

If interesting topics are limited, as per your words, to threads about dating bules, I am afraid that you are gonna get quickly bored with us.

I suggest that you read this post which will give you more insight on our view about the topic:

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...rsonal-Channel

However, if your intention is to contribute to the aim of this forum, we will be glad to read any of your contributions. As we said, bule dating, and what revolves around it, is not exactly the reason why we maintain this website.
          Cheers,
          Atlantis
          I've received no answer. Maybe she's busy registering match.com?

Puspa, I've Pmed you.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis View Post
            A sure case of Murphy's stout intoxication here...
            I think you could be right, I saw many a shining light and moving object after drinking stout
            When my wife wants my opinion, she gives it to me

Comment

someone should start to make a list of trolls. maybe im on it. ha

Comment

Working...
              X