Proplem loading site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proplem loading site

Hi, Does anyone else have a problem loading the forum. It does not seem to be loading properly for me.Ray
    When my wife wants my opinion, she gives it to me

same in here Dev , i cant open "new post" just in one click like used to be . must run to "forum" first then selected the topic that Ive follow

Comment

I have no problem with the new post feature BUT I had troubles with the forum post editor: No access to font or size, not possible to add smilies, no italic/bold/underline, not possible to add link...etc. I simply do not have the required function on top of the post window. Worse, my post are awful, the server cancelling all paragraphs. This very post should have four paragraphs, but has soon as I will subit it, the server will cancel all formats and it will appear as just one thick paragraph.I've cleared my cache but no result.

Comment

I have the problem with the "New Post" button and also the site is not loading fully. Maybe it will settle downRay
        When my wife wants my opinion, she gives it to me

Comment

Weird: show new posts = No result. Find all posts by user ___ = No results. Find all messages in my inbox = No result.
          One'd almost start believing the forum is ever so slightly just a tiny bit flinted up. Any suggestions?
          A fool is he who settles an argument by force. Wise is he who recognises the fool, and tells him he's right of course.

Comment

yes i face that issue too.. whenever i click new post, the result is no matches ... tho i tried it several times .. so i go to forum and have to open it one by one.. ( and i forgot which one did i replied earlier)
            and i also could not find the thread about a nz guy , who was looking for bahasa teacher in nz. - was it deleted somehow?
            i just wonder, what happened with the system? ... is there any possibility that it will happen again?
            dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

"New Posts" seems to be working fine for me...
              Need help with the forum? Contact me!
              Butuh bantuan dengan forum ini? E-mail aku!

Don't forget to stop by our primary website, Living in Indonesia, A Site For Expatriates.

Comment

I'm no computer techie but lately have no probs with clicking the 'Whats new' and getting the correct result. I use Windows 7 and AOL favorites to get to the Forum.

Edit: Omg as soon as I logged off and later on I cannot access the 'Whats New"
                When will I learn when to shut-up?
                Last edited by Davita; 14-03-12, 10:41.

Comment

this morning i tried to log off.. and once i did that, i pressed the new posts button, and everything is displayed properly.. but after i logged in with my username, i couldnot see new posts. .. and i'm clueless what to do ...

Comment

Hmmm everything seems normal to me...

Perhaps you should clear your browser cache

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

Comment

I would bet this of YOY who can't Get the what's new section are using firefox. Try another browser.

Comment

It does seem to be a Firefox problem. New posts works fine in Opera, Chromium, Konqueror, and Seamonkey browsers but not Firefox. It did work for a short period yesterday in Firefox, but today is back to not working. I am sure most Firefox users are not going to change browsers just for one site, so whatever the problem is, it needs to be sorted. I am using Firefox 10.0.1, is anyone having this problem with earlier versions?
                        Asam di gunung, garam di laut bertemu dalam satu belanga. https://linuxcounter.net/cert/352656.png

Comment

FF 11 seems to work now. i just upgraded

Comment

ah after clearing all cache and tmp.. i could now open this site like i used to do... thanks to you all for the help and advises. !!!!!

Comment

I upgraded to Firefox 11 but still cannot open new posts. Clearing cache etc makes no difference.
                              Asam di gunung, garam di laut bertemu dalam satu belanga. https://linuxcounter.net/cert/352656.png

Comment

Working...
                              X