Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many hours?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How many hours?

    Guys how many hours u usually spend on this site?

  • #2
    Oh my.., I'd be embarrassed to tell you the truth because that would show how addicted my self to this site.
    Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

    Comment


    • #3
      An average of two daily, I guess. Like Alia, I can't deny the fact that this site can get so addictive.

      Comment


      • #4
        Probably an hour a day in short bursts. A couple of recent banings should have lifted productivity in the respective workplaces of those involved judging by the number and frequency of their postings when they were still on the air. Still if you can skive off on the internet on the boss's time I guess you can find other ways to do it (or other forums).

        Comment


        • #5
          maybe only one hour....but not everyday.

          i found this site is helpful to cheer me up when I am sad,, or in bad mood ^^

          Comment


          • #6
            I have a routine, Check Facebook, e-mail, maybe spend 40mins here

            Ray
            When my wife wants my opinion, she gives it to me

            Comment


            • #7
              In my case as Deviray I do it as well as a routine, usually daily, morning and nights but not too long!!! Yes it is an addiction!!! I don´t read books so it is nice sometimes to read posts here!!! usually I get in when I am boring or need to relax.
              Overcoming poverty is no a gesture of charity is an act of justice the protection of a fundamental human right to dignity..

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Alia View Post
                Oh my.., I'd be embarrassed to tell you the truth because that would show how addicted my self to this site.
                ahh its fine tell me about a number

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ricky_id View Post
                  An average of two daily, I guess. Like Alia, I can't deny the fact that this site can get so addictive.
                  hahah why?? what makes this very intresting

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by john madden View Post
                    Probably an hour a day in short bursts. A couple of recent banings should have lifted productivity in the respective workplaces of those involved judging by the number and frequency of their postings when they were still on the air. Still if you can skive off on the internet on the boss's time I guess you can find other ways to do it (or other forums).
                    how many post u usually make, u already have about many green bars there

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by deviray50 View Post
                      I have a routine, Check Facebook, e-mail, maybe spend 40mins hereRay
                      ahh i see ..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by teena View Post
                        maybe only one hour....but not everyday.

                        i found this site is helpful to cheer me up when I am sad,, or in bad mood ^^
                        Create a new mood ? aww glad to hear that cheers

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Shinta View Post
                          In my case as Deviray I do it as well as a routine, usually daily, morning and nights but not too long!!! Yes it is an addiction!!! I don´t read books so it is nice sometimes to read posts here!!! usually I get in when I am boring or need to relax.
                          hey i think we are on the same road . but my reason because i love to socialize with other ppl

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            As others, I do my routine when I'm having my coffee, other forums, some other sites but I don't usually post anything here so I'm not too long here.

                            Here is quite dissimilar to the Shanghai forums I where I can spend an hour or more with multiple postings throughout the day. There is a lot more, rawness and action, if that's the words to use there, than here. There, the stress of living in Shanghai bubbles to the surface until many people begin contemplating rifles and tall clock towers. Here, it seems, aside from traffic and loud noises 5 or more times a day, expats are rather content compared to those in China - lots to complain about in China! haha Difficult to define, I'm still processing.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              am an addict here.

                              My hubby just joined in today (blush)
                              [COLOR=black]
                              [/COLOR]

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X