Appreciation to Cheche......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by werjin1029 View Post
    whatt ???? sounds so terrible . when was happend and what happened with that
    There were morethan a few successful gatherings (I believe the thread are still here somehere in tHis forum) where stalkers and trolls slipped in without us noticing (we really didnot know that they were). They were creepy and made the gathering experience almost unpleasant. Then there were these party crashers....
    Originally posted by Ismichan View Post
    @Cheche: the gathering was fun, indeed... Too bad I have to leave so soon, since the place is quite far from my homey in Ciledug . Lots of thanks (っ˘з(˘.˘ )♥ Meeting all the people I've known from the forum is so fun, tho I couldn't talk to all of u. But, from the little talk I've had with some people there I can gain lots of info that could help me. Hope to see u guys again next [email protected]: thanks for the pics u sent me by mail. I think it will be better if the pics are not uploaded here, or make sure that I'm not in it .Overall, I'm so happy to see u guys in the gathering... Hope to join again next time.
    Originally posted by Debora View Post
    Believe it or not, almost everyone who attended to the gathering asked to see the pics. Is there any other way to show it without getting worry about those stalkers?
    I believe the pictures are best left in the minds of the people who attended it. That is the best. We are not trying to scare the newbies off because of this issue but there are instances where the trolls use the pictures to other forums and use it like it is theirs and pretended to the people there as you.

Comment

I don't know about hackers. But I do know that we can hide our album for public. Nobody can see it. (Based on my own experience)The pics does not have to be tag to anyone. If you want to see it, just see Prose's FB.So far, I agree with Prose.
      I smile.

Comment

Hi Prose, I've added your FB just now.
        I smile.

Comment

Originally posted by R35553H View Post
          Yes. We have had stalker issues (male and female alike) where they had done creepy stuff with pictures from gathering.
          Correction: they have never done creepy stuff with pictures from gathering but downloaded pics from flickr account or similar account.
          I have a couple of pics of me uploaded in the server and they've used any of them. Well, should they be silly enough to do it I would be rather pleased to pay each or any of them a visit. The two of them who are known to play this little game have their full biodata, address, phone numbers and so on stored in my computer. I know what they look like, what their wives look like, their kids look like and even what Rover looks like (at least for one of them). It may also explain why we haven't hear from them for some time now. If they piss you off/have pissed you off, contact me.

Anyone willing to upload pics can do so, as long as:
          - any people featured in the pic (and the owner of the house if it's in a private home, even if he/she is not featured in the pic) agree about it and expressely give his/her authorization.
          - any people featured in the pic is aware that internet is a place where weirdos are not a rare occurence.

Personally, it's not any of those pathetic trolls who would have me modifying anything in the way I enjoy meeting up with people.
          Last edited by atlantis; 23-02-12, 01:25.

Comment

I closed my phone already, off until tomorrow, tired of bbm, need some rest...

Comment

what??!!?? u havent uploaded the pics.... so no rest for u

Comment

Originally posted by hendry_ohe View Post
                what??!!?? u havent uploaded the pics.... so no rest for u
                03:35, Hendry?
                I smile.

Comment

Apologies for being late to the party, thank you Cheche for organizing it. Sorry I had to leave early but had a good time meeting those who were there early. I don't think I'm in any of the photos since I didn't see any being taken while I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tokek View Post
                    Apologies for being late to the party, thank you Cheche for organizing it. Sorry I had to leave early but had a good time meeting those who were there early. I don't think I'm in any of the photos since I didn't see any being taken while I was there.
                    Hi Tokek... I actually start taking pictures before you left Anomali, but only for them who was in front of me or next to me. At that time I was not sure if it is fine to take pictures, since I did not know most of the people there. Therefore, I apologize.

I hope you can join our karaoke night next Friday.
                    I smile.

Comment

Tokek, you and ur wiffe definitely in the pics....

Comment

Originally posted by hendry_ohe View Post
                        Tokek, you and ur wiffe definitely in the pics....
                        Guess I'll need to call the Witness Protection agency and warn them then

Comment

Originally posted by Tokek View Post
                          Guess I'll need to call the Witness Protection agency and warn them then
                          carefull for those who like to get the candid pic
                          I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Comment

Originally posted by PRose View Post
                            I closed my phone already, off until tomorrow, tired of bbm, need some rest...
                            are you the next EO for this March or April gathering ???
                            I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Comment

Originally posted by vie - yu View Post
                              are you the next EO for this March or April gathering ???
                              They say so, it will be somewhere in central Jakarta but I have to go and check the location. I'll open a forum somewhere around mid March.

Comment

Working...
                              X