Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi every body....it me ya...miyaki...need advise...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi every body....it me ya...miyaki...need advise...

what is reputation...and why is my reputation RED in color ya..... ...and any Japanese here, or taiwanese or singaporean....
    I'm single and available and very happy ya. http://groupbeli.com/

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...m-in-the-forum
    "There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want."
    -Bill Watterson

Comment

thanks cgksfo....i jus dun understand why am i being on negative reputation ya.... isn;t newbies welcome in this forum...what have i said or done to be DISCRIMINATE by some ya.....can someone tell me or teach me how to be a better forumner...
      I'm single and available and very happy ya. http://groupbeli.com/

Comment

For starter, have you read the forum rules?
        "There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want."
        -Bill Watterson

Comment

And if you go to settings (top right of the forum page), you'll be able to see the reps (negative or positive) that people have given you and if they bothered, the notes they've written about the neg rep.

Comment

I guess because of your repetitive 'ya' at the end of your sentence tho someone has already mentioned it could be a start.
            dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Originally posted by miyaki View Post
              thanks cgksfo....i jus dun understand why am i being on negative reputation ya....
              I'm familiar with lah but liberal use of ya is native to where?
              "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
              George Bernard Shaw

Comment

From personal experience, a lot of Indonesians seem to like using 'ya'.

Comment

Originally posted by miyaki View Post
                  what have i said or done to be DISCRIMINATE by some ya.....can someone tell me or teach me how to be a better forumner...
                  To know the reason why you have received positive or negative reputation from a forum user you need to:

- click on "settings" on the upper right corner of your screen
                  - scroll down the screen and check the window called "Latest reputation received"
                  - read the explanation left by the user and eventually click on the link to check what thread he/she refers.

The forum welcomes newbies and we, moderators, frown upon people being rude and unwelcoming toward newbies. However it is important for newbies to read the threads and feel the atmosphere. There are things that upset easily long timers. I personally advise you to write your sentence using full words rather than the sms type of language which fits more to forums catering to teen users.
                  I also encourage you to read our Posting Guidelines and policy concerning advertisement of companies for example. I've found a link to the company employing you in two of your posts, which is already too much. It could also be what has irked the user who gave you neg rep.

As a matter of fact, the use of neg rep should be carefully thought. We've found out (well it wasn't a discovery per se) that one of our recently temporary banned user was leaving an astonishing 60% of neg rep among the total of rep he spreaded over the past few months. That is unacceptable IMHO and is a negative attitude which is not in line with the spirit the forum tries to promote. Therefore, I would like to kindly ask the forum users to ponder seriously what we have been saying in the fifth paragraphs of this post before giving neg rep to any other user. Thanks for it.
                  Last edited by atlantis; 31-01-12, 18:11. Reason: typo: how come I can advise a user to write better if my typo is not even correct !!! :)

Comment

You guys type faster than me...

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis View Post
                      You guys type faster than me...
                      It can be a sign to get a senior card Atlantis?

Comment

Addit:
                        @miyaki
                        Check also your PM inbox. You have received a moderator notice concerning one of your post that has been removed.

Comment

yes that is true sometime, 'mau ke sana ya?'... to stress the meaning of the sentence "you are going there rite?"
                          but this ya ya almost at the end of each sentence makes me think whether she was once a member of 'ya ya sisterhood'

Originally posted by bow chicka wow wow View Post
                          From personal experience, a lot of Indonesians seem to like using 'ya'.
                          dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Originally posted by ponyexpress View Post
                            It can be a sign to get a senior card Atlantis?

Comment

I have put her back to Green.
                              Youthful exhubrance I assume on her behalf, as well as not reading guidelines.

Welcome Miyaki San, proper sentances certainly help, and dont overdo teh advertising, it anoys most long time posters as pointed out
                              [FONT=Verdana]As a stranger give it welcome.
                              There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
                              Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
                              [/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                              X