Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is hard to find something in" where to find?"threads

To Atlantis:
    There are useful information in"where to find?" threads in General/ forum life/ where to find? category. Is it possible to define sub-categories for where to find items? When someone is looking for something, he/she has no time to read all of posts . So he/she repeats the thread . Is it technically possible to make it easier by sub-categories? After clicking on where to find categories appear like( home appliaces, cloths, ...). I haven,t think about possible categories yet but if technically it is possible I can spend some time everyday to read all the posts and suggest titles( with help of others).
    "Life is the thought of smelling flowers on the soil of another planet." Sohrab Sepehri

maybe as sub forums or child boards( just a name from a forum site) or a mini forum

Comment

Mina,

Just use advanced search to narrow down the search for the posts that you're really interested in.

wm
      Danielle Surkatty
      Member of the Organizing Committee
      Living in Indonesia, A Site for Expatriates
      https://www.expat.or.id/

Living in Indonesia Expat Forum
      Webmaster
      http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.org/

Comment

Originally posted by wm View Post
        Mina,

Just use advanced search to narrow down the search for the posts that you're really interested in.

wm
        Thanks wm, I didn,t noticed advanced search before . Today I found it.
        "Life is the thought of smelling flowers on the soil of another planet." Sohrab Sepehri

Comment

Originally posted by wm View Post
          Mina,

wm
          correct

Comment

Working...
          X