Rozabeez RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rozabeez RIP

Rozabeez has posted on here quite a few times and was always humurous and kind. She died on the Gili Islands on Tuesday at the age of 21. Very sad.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...php?p=72556056 See post #39
    "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
    George Bernard Shaw

Oh ! How sad ...

Have not had a time to get to know her better, but she for sure was a nice young woman.
    My heart goes out to her family.
    Rest in peace, Roe..

Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Rest in peace Rozabeez...and deep condolences to her family and friends
      [COLOR="navy"]Leave the gun, take the cannoli[/COLOR] - The Godfather

Comment

21 that is so sad what a loss.

Comment

how did she died?
          If people say something bad against you, don’t be offended. Remember: "A dog doesn’t bark if he knows the person!"

Comment

A sweet heart indeed and so young, too. May she rest in peace. Amen.
            Always try to be modest. And be damn proud of it!

Comment

Too young, RIP mbak ...
              IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

Comment

I've seen some of her posts, was hoping to see her during one of our future LII(LivingInIndonesia) meet and greet.

Bon Voyage Roze....

Edited to add: @---->-------

a virtual rose for "Roze".
                Last edited by Banana72; 03-06-11, 17:59.

Comment

I don't know her. But my heart goes out to her family. It's painful to lose a family member. What a pity, she passed on at such a tender age
                  I'm fully devoted to my job. 10% on Mon, 20% on Tue, 40% on Wed, 25% on Thurs and 5% on Fri.

Comment

RIP Roe, bon voyage...
                    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

Originally posted by vin.vierge View Post
                      how did she died?
                      From the other forum, it seemed she fell ill.
                      I'm fully devoted to my job. 10% on Mon, 20% on Tue, 40% on Wed, 25% on Thurs and 5% on Fri.

Comment

I hope this isn't true, and I just called 3 friends based in Gili T, none of them knew of any deaths in Gili T. The other forum quotes a member of 7 years and she was 21. Something here don't seem right.........................

Comment

Have a look at her avatar here http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...dies-Nights-at and her Facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/roe.burke
                          "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
                          George Bernard Shaw

Comment

RIP Rozabeez....
                            " Lemme get this straight. Killing one person is a murder, but killing a hundred thousand is a foreign policy ?"

Comment

It's accurate. I spoke with the DoS of the school where she was employed. He confirmed that she was traveling on holiday around Lombok and the Gilis. She fell ill with a virus of some sort on Monday and passed on Tuesday. A friend that she was traveling with also fell ill but survived. I don't know the details, like what type of virus it was. I'll pass on more information as I get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X