New Coming Expats to Indonesia due to the Covid-19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Coming Expats to Indonesia due to the Covid-19

Hi All, hope you are keeping well within these uncertain times during Covid-19. I wonder how are expats living in Indonesia, especially in Jakarta Areas, during these Covid-19 situation? Also, how is the current impression for some new relocations - or new expats who are coming to Indonesia, due to Covid-19 cases is still escalating?? 

Originally posted by Basanda Etavita View Post
    (1) ... I wonder how are expats living in Indonesia, especially in Jakarta Areas, during these Covid-19 situation?

(2) Also, how is the current impression for some new relocations - or new expats who are coming to Indonesia, ...

(1) I don't live in Jakarta , but I guess that regardless of where we live , we are all required to use masks and keep some 2 m distance from others in public spaces . And many who were employed are not allowed to work as schools , for example , cannot re-start yet .

(2) New foreigners cannot come to Indonesia yet . And when Indonesia opens the borders , my impression is that the demand for foreign workers will be a lot less than the last year .

Comment

Working...
    X