Does admin still work on this forum ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does admin still work on this forum ?

This recent series of problems is still unresolved ,not for the first time in the last couple of years ,admin is absent ,it begs the question ???

Originally posted by scouser59 View Post
    (1) This recent series of problems is still unresolved ,

(2) not for the first time in the last couple of years ,admin is absent , ...

(1) In my view , major problems are already resolved , if you saw other specific ones I suggest you to send an email to the Administrator (click "CONTACT US" at the botton of this page) .

(2) You are wrong , the Administrator has been dealing with the problems , otherwise the Forum would not be functioning at all . I have been in contact with the Administrator and so I know that .

Comment

It seems to me a well functioning forum needs action from admin on a daily basis , my problems ie new password being asked for constantly is still around ,the web page looks weird , when i post as you said , it comes back with a blank page etc etc , admin has not come back to me . I am a member of a couple of other forums, admin is on every problem at least within the hour .

Imho if admin took a prompt interest in forum issues ,perhaps the forum may be a little busier .

Comment

This message came up after my last post: {"moderateNode":true,"nodeId":858750} . Any idea what it means or signifies?

I should not as well that the post was also listed as "Unapproved."
        Last edited by waarmstrong; 3 weeks ago. Reason: Further explanation

Comment

Waarmstrong , I guess that after these 2 big software virus faced by this Forum , one of the protection measures implemented was to send all new posts to moderation checking , so they will be showed as "Unapproved" until released by the moderator(s) .
          Last edited by marcus; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Sorry I'm new to the forum here. THere were 2 big software viruses and there's no admin here???

Comment

Originally posted by Snortnog View Post
              ... there's no admin here???

Of course there is a Administrator here . I guess the same Administrator since 1997 , 22 years already .
              Last edited by marcus; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
                Waarmstrong , I guess that after these 2 big software virus faced by this Forum , one of the protection measures implemented was to send all new posts to moderation checking , so they will be showed as "Unapproved" until released by the moderator(s) .
                Thanks for the explanation.

Comment

For information ,I have just contacted the webmaster re the continuing forum issues as yet unresolved ,I have suggested an update on resolution to be posted to the forum .

Comment

Hellooo ..Good afternoon Jakarta!!..did I miss anything for last few years?..LOL..cheers-STT
                    Regards STT.
                    PS: If typo, blame it on Apple and Samsung!

Comment

Originally posted by stt_cibubur View Post
                      ...did I miss anything for last few years?..LOL..cheers-STT

We did miss many of the old members since middle of 2016 , the Forum became since then , let's say , quieter . And in the last September/October the Forum was down (around 10 days) due to virus , which caused a significant decreese in the number of users .

Comment

Working...
                      X