Anyone going to the states?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to the states?

Hi...We just moved from Bali to Jogya where we built our home.  We would like to have a high quality set of wind chimes for our yard.  Would someone going to and from the states please bring us a set.  They would be delivered to your states address from Amazon.  I will pay for your help if you wish.  Please contact Ron and Cilvia at ronal66p@gmail.com or call 0812 10483828...Thank you...this would mean a lot to us.

And ??

Comment

Originally posted by RonaldMcDonald View Post
      Hi...We just moved from Bali to Jogya where we built our home.?* We would like to have a high quality set of wind chimes for our yard.?* Would someone going to and from the states please bring us a set.?* They would be delivered to your states address from Amazon.?* I will pay for your help if you wish.?* Please contact Ron and Cilvia at ronal66p@gmail.com or call 0812 10483828...Thank you...this would mean a lot to us.
      Some posts are not shown complete , don't know why .
      Last edited by marcus; 27-08-19, 07:48.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post

Some posts is not shown complete , don't know why .
        thanks marcus ,

Comment

I discovered that , when I suspect the post was cut , I can see the complete post by clicking the "Quote" option .

Comment

We will be getting the chimes from an old friend.  No need to respond.

Comment

If not mistaken, Ace Hardware Indonesia sells chimes. Also at Pondak Indah mall, at the south link bridge selling catholic religious products also sells wind chimes. Price is about +/-175K.

Comment

Originally posted by RonaldMcDonald View Post
                We will be getting the chimes from an old friend.?* No need to respond.
                Were able to find them localy or did you have to go through the states?

Comment

Working...
                X