Meeting up with expats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting up with expats

My wife and I intend retiring to Bali in the near future and are visiting Bali in the first two weeks of November to check out the requirements and property availability. Would like to meet up with any expat in Bali that can advise who to go to to get Kuta and other legal requirements. We are Australian. I am an author and my wife was born in Jakarta but is now a Australian Citizen. I can be contacted on [email protected]

Originally posted by goldtoday View Post
    ... Would like to meet up with any expat in Bali that can advise who to go to to get Kuta and other legal requirements...[/email]

I don't live in Bali , but I know a little about legal requirements , if you don't mind being more specific .

Comment

Thanks, There is info on site about the legal requirements but i would like to meet up with someone in Bali who can recommend a secure legal person to handle such matters, Also some other things. Like to get some connections going.

Comment

Be inform that , unfortunately at this moment there are very few active Forum members who can help you on that .

Anyway , I recommend you to search information in the internet & read the affected Indonesians Laws/Regulations before contacting any "secure legal person" , if you are intending to spend a reasonable amount of money . From the Forum's experience I tell you that it seems that the present Indonesian rules are not favorable for foreigner's personal investment in Indonesian property (no full ownership allowed + other restrictions) .

Comment

Working...
        X