Where to go for a trip from Jakarta?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to go for a trip from Jakarta?

Hello! We will move to Jakarta soon. We want to visit some exciting places near from the city (which we can reach without airplane).
    Could you recommend us what city/beach/island worth to visit or stay for 3-4 days?
    Thank you!

Originally posted by annaambrus View Post
    Hello! We will move to Jakarta soon. We want to visit some exciting places near from the city (which we can reach without airplane).
    Could you recommend us what city/beach/island worth to visit or stay for 3-4 days?
    Thank you!
    Hi Thr,

Welcome to JKT, here my suggesttion for you based on your req? Then I'm sure you can find anything ( access, cost, and etc) by browsing .

Recommended City : Bandung ( west Java) 2-3 hour by train 120 -130 miles, 3-6 hours by driving cars ( depend on the traffic) I suggest you go by 6-7 A.M. Then you can go to Lembang, Kawah Putih and so on ( no beach).

Beach with Island : Pulau Macan ( just browse and find a tour), 3-5 hour by small boats.

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenius Sutarjo View Post

Hi Thr,

Welcome to JKT, here my suggesttion for you based on your req? Then I'm sure you can find anything ( access, cost, and etc) by browsing .

Recommended City : Bandung ( west Java) 2-3 hour by train 120 -130 miles, 3-6 hours by driving cars ( depend on the traffic) I suggest you go by 6-7 A.M. Then you can go to Lembang, Kawah Putih and so on ( no beach).

Beach with Island : Pulau Macan ( just browse and find a tour), 3-5 hour by small boats.

Thank you for your post, I will definitely check these places!

Anna

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenius Sutarjo View Post

Hi Thr,

Thank you for the recommendation, I will tell it to my friend who will be traveling in Jakarta.

Comment

Bandung is a good shout, as is Pulau Macan in the Thousand Islands. I really like Tanjung Lesung though, a mainland beach near Labuan. Quiet and clean and you can visit the Krakatau volcano if you have a few days. There is pretty decent accommodation there and a nice quiet beach.

Comment

Hi Annambrus

Welcome to JKT. If I may suggest for visiting some exciting places near from the Jakarta city are:
            1. Thousand Island (Pulau seribu) located at North Jakarta. It is close to Jakarta and good place for 3S (Sea Sand & Sun).
            2. Sky bar, cloud lounge and dining at 56th floor of the BCA building in the center and 49th floors respectively. It offers panoramic views of the Jakarta skyline (the best time to visit is for sunset). Make sure to dress up nice as they have a smart dress code. You can find more ideas for bars to visit here.
            3. Taman Impian Jaya Accol, Dufan and Marina Beach. These all are in one huge area.
            4. Saung Mang Udjo in Bandung.

Have a good try and enjoy......
            Wish you all the best
            hendartoatbsatgmaildotcom

Comment

Working...
            X