Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am able to assist in daily conversation

Hi everyone.
    I am a 28 years old female. I stayed in Jakarta for almost 3 years already. I am well converse in English, Chinese and Bahasa. If any of you would like some assistance in regards of those languages, I am confident that i can help you out in daily conversation between those three languages.

Cheers
    Effie

Just be informed that the above cannot be a freelancer work , as it would be illegal for both the foreigner and the individual employer .

http://www.expat.or.id/business/jobseekers.html (about legal work)

Comment

Hi Marcus, thank you for the reminder. I guess i did mention 'daily conversation' there instead of professional interpreter. I am not looking for job as i myself have a pretty stable career to take care of.
      I'd moved quite a lot from countries to countries, and understand the challenge of being a foreigner in a country. If i could help others, why not. It is also a good platform for me to meet people around too. Think it as simple as: I am a new friend you meet in the language class that is able to assist you in these three languages.

And no, it's not always about employer or work or money. I did not even mention it in my post.

Cheers
      Effie

Comment

Effie , sorry if my post bothered you someway . My intention is to inform people in general (not only you) about the Indonesian rules , so everybody can prevent future problem(s) .

Comment

Hi Marcus, no worries. At least our intention are all clear here. Thank you for being informative. Cheers Effie

Comment

Hi Effie, my name is Baiq, I'm Indonesian. I'd love to have conversation with you as soon as I arrived in Indonesia. I just need to improve my English but find it so hard to talk English with my friends, coz most of them don't speak English. let me know whether you want to have conversation with me. I'll be in Jakarta in May.

Comment

Working...
            X