Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai society/community in Jakarta?

Hi all,

I have been living in Jakarta as a Thai expat for a few months now and am looking forward to connecting with other Thai expats or students in the city. Any suggestion on whether such a group exists? Many thanks

Hi ka,

I'm living in JAK too, let me know your email address so I can contact you back

Comment

Haiti..I'm jati and I'm from Jogjakarta indonesia. I have a gf from BKK Thailand, now we've been together for 2 years and we are looking forward to marriage now. I have a question, is that any possibility for my gf to find a job in Indonesia? I tried to find the possibility but seems like quite hard to find a job to my gf in Indonesia. I hope that somebody can help me with this case... KKK

Comment

Originally posted by Sudjati Adhinugroho View Post
        Haiti..I'm jati and I'm from Jogjakarta indonesia. I have a gf from BKK Thailand, now we've been together for 2 years and we are looking forward to marriage now. I have a question, is that any possibility for my gf to find a job in Indonesia? I tried to find the possibility but seems like quite hard to find a job to my gf in Indonesia. I hope that somebody can help me with this case... KKK
        if you from jogja you can try to find a job for your GF like a GUIDE for speak thai or speak english.

ato buka kursus bahasa thai om

Comment

Originally posted by Sudjati Adhinugroho View Post
          I know many schools in Jakarta have foreign teachers of asian origin like Phillipines, India, China, etc Your GF can try for teaching, if she has the background or maybe try starting own business like buying female dress from thailand and selling in Indonesia, many indonesian too do that. Hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesada888 View Post
            Hi all,

I have been living in Jakarta as a Thai expat for a few months now and am looking forward to connecting with other Thai expats or students in the city. Any suggestion on whether such a group exists? Many thanks

Hi Jessada,

My name is Steven.
            Nice to know you. Basically, I have girl friends from Thailand. We have been together since 3 years ago. We met in 3 rd country (school) then working for about 2 years in the 3 rd country.
            Next 2 months, I plan to back to Indonesia with her. We have several schedules already and I am really interested to bring her to Thai community or perhaps Thai Temple. Therefore she won't be feel homesick in the future.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Steven

Comment

My wife is Thai too..... where do you live in Jakarta? what area?

Comment

Hi im local indonesian running an travel agency, need hiring someone that can speak thai. and also can communicate with english or bahasa indonesia.
                if any one interested pls email me [email protected]

Best regards
                Robert

Comment

Originally posted by goldengatewarriors View Post
                  My wife is Thai too..... where do you live in Jakarta? what area?
                  We haven't got married yet, haha... Moreover, we are still living on third country, haven't relocated yet to Jakarta/Indonesia.

Comment

Hai saintlouis89 .where is you and yr gf location ?
                    you have email to contact?
                    pls Pm to my email [email protected]

Comment

I know many schools in Jakarta have foreign teachers of asian origin like Phillipines, India, China, etc Your GF can try for teaching

Magento website development Boostmagento Magento optimization

Comment

Working...
                      X