Too loud.. the mosque

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too loud.. the mosque

With all my respects..are there any ways to reduce the noise from mosques here? D'oooohhh
    Can't delete thread+profile, all controlled by the mods. Bless them who hate you

Here we go again...

Comment

because this is too much...
      Can't delete thread+profile, all controlled by the mods. Bless them who hate you

Comment

....ohhhhhh tidak bisa..

Comment

tidak bisa what jave

Comment

According to Fred, you can always book a flight out of Indonesia, and the leave the place. After all, "this is Indonesia", a Muslim country. Also, all countries have problems. I'm sure your country has similar or worse problems. Look at Rodney King. He got clobbered by the LAPD for being Baptist. Just goes to show that Bush was a criminal, and Blair was his bitch. Don't forget that the CIA supported the coup against the democratically-elected government of Iran in 1954, and the the Muslim Brotherhood is going to build an Arab coalition to bomb Israel, which will then engage in nuclear reprisals. But we are safe here in Indonesia. I've had coffee with jihadis in Yogya, and I can vouch that those kids are alright. Forget mosque noise. You want to see a real problem? Let's look at polygamy in the U.S. where an astounding rate of 0.016% of the population practices it. But that's a drop in the bucket.
            Last edited by wm; 21-04-11, 10:33. Reason: editied flaming language

Comment

very nice Hombre!

Comment

true Hombre. earplugs Natalie.

Comment

Now would you go to the Vatican and ask the Pope to keep it down or go to Tibet and ask the monks to tone down their chants....lol

Comment

ahaha...too far to Vatikan, Jave...

Comment

This post brings back memories....

Indonesian prosecutors on Tuesday sought a seven-month jail term for a US retiree accused of blasphemy after he allegedly pulled the plug on a mosque loudspeaker during a prayer reading.
                      In comments to the local media, he has said he went to the mosque to ask for the volume to be turned down when he was set upon by a group of local youths, who pushed him to the ground and pelted him with rocks.
                      A mob then chased him to his home and ransacked it as police looked on, apparently unable to intervene.
                      No one has been charged with any offence related to the mob attack on his house.

Nothing like being pelted with rocks by local youths.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre de Maiz View Post
                        According to Fred, you can always book a flight out of Indonesia, and the leave the place. You are "daft" for staying here. After all, "this is Indonesia", a Muslim country. Also, all countries have problems. I'm sure your country has similar or worse problems. Look at Rodney King. He got clobbered by the LAPD for being Baptist. Just goes to show that Bush was a criminal, and Blair was his bitch. Don't forget that the CIA supported the coup against the democratically-elected government of Iran in 1954, and the the Muslim Brotherhood is going to build an Arab coalition to bomb Israel, which will then engage in nuclear reprisals. But we are safe here in Indonesia. I've had coffee with jihadis in Yogya, and I can vouch that those kids are alright. Forget mosque noise. You want to see a real problem? Let's look at polygamy in the U.S. where an astounding rate of 0.016% of the population practices it. But that's a drop in the bucket. The biggest problem we are facing are the bigoted bastards who loiter in this forum. Were that not enough, they are at risk of getting deported because their marriage is bogus.
                        I don't wanna be too serious here Hombre, please read my previous sentence again carefully. Am not asking them to not praying, am just asking them to pleaaseeee REDUCE the voice. Reduce means: maybe 10% or even 5 % only. Calm down, don't go too far Peace to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie View Post
                          I don't wanna be too serious here Hombre, please read my previous sentence again carefully. Am not asking them to not praying, am just asking them to pleaaseeee REDUCE the voice. Reduce means: maybe 10% or even 5 % only. Calm down, don't go too far Peace to the world
                          Natalie...I hope I can respond instead of hombre...you should not take his comment personally as it has nothing to do with your post...he is 'having a go' at what Mas Fred has postulated overtime.

Your post just 'opened the door' for him to get his claws out, and he did a damn fine job of scratching the itch!
                          Last edited by Davita; 20-04-11, 21:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre de Maiz View Post
                            ............ Were that not enough, they are at risk of getting deported because their marriage is bogus.
                            Ck...........ck...........ck...........kesian............

Comment

Cheers to you, Davita

Comment

Working...
                              X