BB's Reggae and Blues bar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB's Reggae and Blues bar

Hello everyone! Does anyone of you want to join me to go to BB's tonight? Haven't been there before and would like to check it out. It's in Jalan Sidoarjo, near Menteng plaza (according ot the internet). If you are interested please drop me a PM so I we can exchange numbers and meet there.

Originally posted by maria View Post
    Hello everyone! Does anyone of you want to join me to go to BB's tonight? Haven't been there before and would like to check it out. It's in Jalan Sidoarjo, near Menteng plaza (according ot the internet). If you are interested please drop me a PM so I we can exchange numbers and meet there.
    Would have love it. Tell me about it if you went there. I should be around JKT quite a few time in transit this month.

Comment

I would have joined you. In fact, BBs is where I had intended to buy that ingrate Twinkle a n ale or two...I used to eat quite often in the foodstalls just outside...I´ll be in Jkata in 13 days...

Comment

We should, if you guys want, try to meet. I am gonna be leap-frogging from Bali to Jogja and JKT the whole month, ending in Jakarta by the end of the month before flying to France.

Comment

Hi Atlantis, PM us when you know the exact dates that you will be here in JKT. Will it coincide with Hombre's visit here?

Comment

I didn't go last night, ended up drinking beers and talking with my neighbour until 2am..hehe

Comment

Originally posted by maria View Post
              Hi Atlantis, PM us when you know the exact dates that you will be here in JKT.
              I will.

Comment

Hello,

I am a Canadian interning in Jakarta, and was hoping to check out this bar. I looked it up and it looks like a chill place to hang out.

Can someone who's been there tell me what night is good to come check it out? Is there a cover charge?
                If I am coming from Cipete, what is the best way to come down?

Thanks in advance for you help,

Tomas

Comment

Friday is the best day to be in BB's - 3rd floor. One of the local bands tearing it up usually.
                  sigpic
                  bassist, perl ninja, random stranger

Comment

I heard there is also Rock / 80s Rock music performance in BB? which floor?
                    [FONT=verdana][FONT=bookman old style]
                    [/FONT][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by MadCat View Post
                      Friday is the best day to be in BB's - 3rd floor. One of the local bands tearing it up usually.
                      never go to this place, thanks for your info
                      ...Risk It All...

Comment

love that place, had once performed with Om Tony Q Rasrafara..

Comment

I heard it has closed. can anyone confirm?

Comment

I used to be in there all the time when i lived in JKT but then it was simply BBs 12 bar blues.
                            When did they start doing Reggae ?

Comment

OH.. MY.. GOD.. cant believe this place still exist. The Claproths own this establishment am I right?
                              living to the fullest @

Comment

Working...
                              X