Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naughtygab
    replied
    madcat.. are you going to perform this saturday?

Leave a comment:

• MadCat
    replied
    So last weekend was pretty good, against better judgement (my own :P) I'm posting this one, just a short little fragment of what kind of stuff goes on, recorded on my potato (ehr.. phone), and liberally dotted with either myself or my neighbours talking and hollering. But hey, it's just to give you an idea...

Leave a comment:

• MadCat
    replied
    Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
    It's a good idea - we rarely make it to Menteng anymore, but there are some places up there we love. I'll mention it to my better half - I could see doing drinks and dinner at Shanghai Blue, followed by a visit to the blues jam, as a great evening. I'm not a night person, though. Does it truly start around 9:30, or do things tend not to get going until later? Sadly, I'm usually sound asleep by 11:30 or so.
    Generally things tend to kick off around 9:30/10 - depends a bit on when people start showing up, because you need at least a drummer and a guitarist But you can always be a revolutionary and stay up till midnight, right?!

Leave a comment:

• Puspawarna
    replied
    It's a good idea - we rarely make it to Menteng anymore, but there are some places up there we love. I'll mention it to my better half - I could see doing drinks and dinner at Shanghai Blue, followed by a visit to the blues jam, as a great evening. I'm not a night person, though. Does it truly start around 9:30, or do things tend not to get going until later? Sadly, I'm usually sound asleep by 11:30 or so.

Leave a comment:

• MadCat
    replied
    Tomorrow it's on again so.... why don'tcha come by Puspa? :P

Leave a comment:

• naughtygab
    replied
    one of the comment in youtube was :
    "Vocal professionals recognize how very difficult it is to intentionally sing just a little bit flat, or very slightly off-tempo. The sheer emotion on "I am Woman" (seriously) makes one believe the lyrics. ".. and yes agree....

at first i was surprised and thought it was supposed to be for real .. lol

Leave a comment:

• Puspawarna
    replied
    Originally posted by MadCat View Post
    Requests are fine but you'll have to get on stage to sing em :P
    I can sing! Just like this!

Leave a comment:

• MadCat
    replied
    Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
    How's the flossing going CrazyPussy?
    Strangely enough not helping much - playing bass on the other hand, much better

Leave a comment:

• bad_azz
    replied
    How's the flossing going CrazyPussy?

Leave a comment:

• MadCat
    replied
    Requests are fine but you'll have to get on stage to sing em :P

If you're going in September let me know, I'm going on a bit of a forced break from playing bass (managed to get my ulnar nerve pinched a couple days ago, it needs rest... *sigh*) but will make sure to line up schedules and all

Leave a comment:

• naughtygab
    replied
    ah madcat.. you know how far it is to go there ( for me ... some drama wouldnt hurt eh ha ha ..) , plus my weekends in august has already been occupied by family matters. you know crazy big family can be sure i'll show up one day and give you some song requests ..

Leave a comment:

• MadCat
    replied
    You make it sound like it's miles away gab... it's in Cikini, quit stalling, and show up :P

Leave a comment:

• naughtygab
    replied
    Banana,..... plan to visit?? i plan to go there on september.. would be great if you could also make it

Originally posted by Banana72 View Post
    Too bad about the unavailable non-smoking area

But I will watch the youtube performance if there is one

Leave a comment:

• MadCat
    replied
    Originally posted by Banana72 View Post

Just come by, trust me when I say that while a lot of people smoke there's no big foggy cloud hanging around :P

Leave a comment:

• Banana72
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X