Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what about a moving out sale cum gathering?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jasonleung
    replied
    Originally posted by audrienne View Post
    You should have bottled them and sell them to Ibu Ibu at Scooter Indo's gym. Fountain of youth!!

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...-ladies!/page2
    That is an excellent idea , I'm actually inspired by this fascinating article.

semen lol.jpg

Leave a comment:

• audrienne
    replied
    Originally posted by jasonleung View Post
    My expertise lies in the extraction process, ma'am. Ever since I was a young boy I have done countless research and development for it, single handedly.
    You should have bottled them and sell them to Ibu Ibu at Scooter Indo's gym. Fountain of youth!!

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...-ladies!/page2

Leave a comment:

• jasonleung
    replied
    What is your expertise?
    My expertise lies in the extraction process, ma'am. Ever since I was a young boy I have done countless research and development for it, single handedly.

Leave a comment:

• Berlarutlarut
    replied
    What is your expertise?
    Cum gathering?

Leave a comment:

• audrienne
    replied
    No further news about this gathering ? =( I'm very interested and I was thinking with my expertise I might be able to provide some help
    [COLOR=#3E3E3E][/COLOR]
    What is your expertise?

Leave a comment:

• jasonleung
    replied
    No further news about this gathering ? =( I'm very interested and I was thinking with my expertise I might be able to provide some help
    [COLOR=#3E3E3E][/COLOR]

Leave a comment:

• ponyexpress
    replied
    I hate to have a sticky nose but this cum gathering sounds interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Jaime C
    replied
    Am I the only one interested in the "cum gathering" ?
    Oh, time to get the popcorn.

Leave a comment:

• jasonleung
    replied
    Am I the only one interested in the "cum gathering" ?

Leave a comment:

• waarmstrong
    replied
    1st week in April we are in Ubud. Bummer (Not that Bali's a bummer; bummer that we cannot be in two places at once.)

Leave a comment:

• topsykretts
    replied
    Originally posted by paulinenindhya View Post
    nice.... hopefully it's on 5th april? because after that i have to go on a business trip for 2 weeks
    unfortunately that's the weekend i have to move. i was thinking of this weekend. saturday or sunday i'm flexi. i hear carrotcake isn't available on sunday as well.

Leave a comment:

• topsykretts
    replied
    Originally posted by fastpitch17 View Post
    Sorry, It is nice you want to have a get together but to center it around obtaining your stuff seems a bit self centered.JMHO
    i might have phrased it in the incorrect priority. selling the stuff isn't a massive deal for me and i'm prepared to box and ship as an alternative (though non-favourable) scenario. even though it may come across as being self-centred, it's just my way of killing two birds with one stone of getting people together if anyone is even interested in viewing my stuff. whether any sale is made is not of priority to me. lol. realistically, i am not expected much, if any at all! like i said, everyone has been NATO so thought i'd throw it out as a suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• paulinenindhya
    replied
    nice.... hopefully it's on 5th april? because after that i have to go on a business trip for 2 weeks

Leave a comment:

• Tiger Eye
    replied
    Good idea :-)

Leave a comment:

• Carrot Cake
    replied
    Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
    ... Unfortunate there seems to be little interest in that only you and I are posting the thread.
    You and you and I three. LOL. Need to put myself out there and face people I've been avoiding to meet. Just wished it's not this Sunday since I already have appointment with my PhD sponsor

Leave a comment:

Working...
X