Global Chat
    Private Masage
    Forum diskusi
    Jual Beli
    Upload Photo
    Upload Video
    dan masih banyak lagi yang lain

www.indoguys.com

Indonesian guys represented by a smoking symbol is probably apropo. Still, these days many view smokers as thoughtless, often discourteous, nicotine addicts without the strength of character to kick a habit stupidly acquired in their youth.

Oh ya, welcome to the Forum.

Comment

haha..yeh one of my favourite games when travelling on a bus is to count one in three men standing around smoking,or when it starts raining and they close the windows the men automatically light up...and Welcome juga

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
        Indonesian guys represented by a smoking symbol is probably apropo. Still, these days many view smokers as thoughtless, often discourteous, nicotine addicts without the strength of character to kick a habit stupidly acquired in their youth.

Oh ya, welcome to the Forum.
        and some of us don't view them like that being a smoker ...
        Cicak Magnet

Comment

i've been smoking electronic cigarettes for a year but couldn't stand the smoke around me so started again hmmph...

Comment

I stopped smoking for 4 years about 18 years ago, and I was ridiculously sensitive to the smoke, it affected my eyes very badly. At the time I worked in a bar and it impinged on my ability to work there, it was so bad. It always intrigued me how desensitised to smoke I am as a smoker. Hubby smokes, if I stopped I would not be able to live with him & that just wouldn't do.
            Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
              I stopped smoking for 4 years about 18 years ago, and I was ridiculously sensitive to the smoke, it affected my eyes very badly. At the time I worked in a bar and it impinged on my ability to work there, it was so bad. It always intrigued me how desensitised to smoke I am as a smoker. Hubby smokes, if I stopped I would not be able to live with him & that just wouldn't do.
              Everyone has to weigh the relative importance of all conditions unique to their life and make choices. That you have come to terms with an arrangement that works for you is good. Maybe one day you and your husband will decide that both of you quitting might be a better choice. I understand that that would be swimming against the tide around here, but perhaps one day.

Comment

Everyone has to weigh the relative importance of all conditions unique to their life and make choices. That you have come to terms with an arrangement that works for you is good. Maybe one day you and your husband will decide that both of you quitting might be a better choice. I understand that that would be swimming against the tide around here, but perhaps one day.
                nah, not gonna happen
                Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
                  nah, not gonna happen
                  Yes, I can remember when I used to say that too, but 17 years ago it did happen for me. Either way, c'est la vie.

Comment

Still, these days many view smokers as thoughtless, often discourteous, nicotine addicts without the strength of character to kick a habit stupidly acquired in their youth.
                    Nah, thats just you mate. Smoking Police are in the house.

Comment

Ya, that's me and maybe a few others.

Comment

Strangely, after going to the website the other day, I've had the first virus on my computer in a decade.

Link bucks, which tries to redirect many of your pages to try and get some sort of commission. I'm not saying it's this indoguys website, but it is rather peculiar that the first new website I go to in weeks, and this pops up.
                        Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Working...
                        X