Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Trek Day 2013!!! We invite you Trekkies/Trekkers or movies and Sci-Fi lovers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek Day 2013!!! We invite you Trekkies/Trekkers or movies and Sci-Fi lovers!

We would like to invite you all who like Star Trek, from the original series genaration to the latest JJ Universe. Indonesia Star Trek Community proudly present the annual community event for this year titled STAR TREK DAY in 2013 : SPACE THE FINAL FRONTIER.

In welcoming the 47 years of Star Trek first aired in America 8th of September 1966, INDO STAR TREK as a forum for fans of Star Trek will be holding a special event, the Star Trek Day 2013 in Indonesia.

The special event will even be more fun because this year it'll be open for the public, either the loyal fans or a fellow movie lovers at:

Saturday, 23 November 2013, 12:00 s / d 20:00 pm
    ★ Mall lt.3 @ america Pacific Place Jl Sudirman , Jakarta , Indonesia
    FREE entry
    ★ Without registration
    ★ Open to the public
    ★ Doorprize
    ★ Dresscode casual or Star Trek Universe

The Attractions:
    ★Star Trek Alien Cosplay Competition
    ● 30 participants
    ● Star Trek Collection Prizes and cash of total Two Million Rupiah

★Star Trek LIVE MUSIC performance
    ● Celeste Chamber Orchestra
    ● Electric Guitar Solo by Joel ( Band 7YL )

★ 3 Generation Discussion of Star Trek’s feature films:
    ● The Original Series
    ● The Next Generation
    ● Universe JJ Abrams [ Star Trek (2009) and Star Trek : Into Darkness ]

★ Skype Video Conference Star Trek Fans from America, Poland, Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines.
    ★ Star Trek 47th Birthday Cake in exciting opening ceremony
    ★ Performance from Indo Star Trek Cosplay Team
    ★ Starship Bridge Simulation
    ★ Photobooth with aliens prop and your favorite Starfleet uniforms
    ★ Exhibition of Starship fleets collections made of papers ( Papercraft ) and also private collections by Indo Star Trek members.
    And much more.

Visit Star Trek Day website and get other interesting information here :
    Indo Star Trek | Star Trek Day : Space The Final Frontier

For more information :
    ★ Email "indostartrek@startrek.or.id"
    ★ Whatsapp SMS "+62 858-8375-9590"
    Our Facebook
    Our Twitter

STD Poster yellow A3-3 web pages.jpg

For those who works on Saturday, November 23th, 2013, let's plan a leave from now and be present at the show STAR TREK DAY in 2013 : SPACE THE FINAL FRONTIER!

See you there!
    Live Long and Prosper !
    Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
    0.00%
    Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
    0.00%
    Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
    25.00%
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
    0.00%
    Star Trek Generations
    0.00%
    Star Trek: First Contact
    0.00%
    Star Trek: Insurrection
    0.00%
    Star Trek: Nemesis
    25.00%
    Star Trek
    0.00%
    Star Trek Into Darkness
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Welcome to the Forum, Ken. May the force be ... Oh, never mind.

Comment

Lol! Thank you! May the force be with you and also live long and prosper and If you must, good hunting.....XD Hope to see you in the event

Comment

Sorry, can't vote. Wrath of Khan not on the list.
        Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
          Sorry, can't vote. Wrath of Khan not on the list.
          Yea, really sorry about that. The thread only allow 10 options and I had to choose from the latest. I know The wrath of Khan is one of fans favorites. DOnt worry, it will be counted ! Thank you for taking time to make a comment

Comment

how exciting ! ..I'll bring my light sabre along ..

Comment

Too bad my metal Jar Jar Binks sculpture is in the states. I can do a wicked Jar Jar imitation.

Comment

artemis.jpg

Comment

I am a Trekkie at heart too, lol. Well, love Star Wars too, thinking of dressing up as Padme Amidala (or Uhura) on the next Comic Con.
                  I wish I was there so I could attend it. Good luck with it and post lots of pics!

Comment

Originally posted by haryadi View Post
                    how exciting ! ..I'll bring my light sabre along ..
                    Why would you bring a light saber to a star trek event?
                    - I'd rather be hated for who I am than to be loved for who I'm not -

Comment

Originally posted by GGCouture View Post
                      I am a Trekkie at heart too, lol. Well, love Star Wars too, thinking of dressing up as Padme Amidala (or Uhura) on the next Comic Con.
                      I wish I was there so I could attend it. Good luck with it and post lots of pics!
                      Cool! Too bad you cant come. I'm the other way around then. I wish I can attend ANY comic con
                      Thank you and I will!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenmura13 View Post
                        Cool! Too bad you cant come. I'm the other way around then. I wish I can attend ANY comic con
                        Thank you and I will!
                        I've been to two Comic Cons, one in San Diego, and one a couple of months ago here in Salt Lake City, and I am so addicted to it, lol. Met Lou "The Hulk" Ferrigno (and had the chance to hug him and took a pic with him and got his autograph), saw William Shatner too of course, but didn't have the chance to take a pic with him, the line was soooo long, hopefully I can do it next year. The one in SLC was its first time ever, and it was so successful that next year they will have it twice a year! Yay!
                        Looking forward to see those pics!

Comment

Originally posted by GGCouture View Post
                          I've been to two Comic Cons, one in San Diego, and one a couple of months ago here in Salt Lake City, and I am so addicted to it, lol. Met Lou "The Hulk" Ferrigno (and had the chance to hug him and took a pic with him and got his autograph), saw William Shatner too of course, but didn't have the chance to take a pic with him, the line was soooo long, hopefully I can do it next year. The one in SLC was its first time ever, and it was so successful that next year they will have it twice a year! Yay!
                          Looking forward to see those pics!
                          Twice a year is toooooo much. They'll learn how hard it is to set up and schedule, pretty quick.

I went to some SF/Nerd type cons in the 80's, which were pretty nice. Met some authors I enjoyed at the time, Harry Harrison and a few others. Stephen King was supposed to be walking around, but I wasn't into him at the time, so wouldn't have cared.

I took my daughter to the Phoenix Comic Con a few years back. She seemed to have fun. The whole have Stan Lee sign something for $75 just escapes me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
                            Twice a year is toooooo much. They'll learn how hard it is to set up and schedule, pretty quick.

I went to some SF/Nerd type cons in the 80's, which were pretty nice. Met some authors I enjoyed at the time, Harry Harrison and a few others. Stephen King was supposed to be walking around, but I wasn't into him at the time, so wouldn't have cared.

I took my daughter to the Phoenix Comic Con a few years back. She seemed to have fun. The whole have Stan Lee sign something for $75 just escapes me though.
                            Lol, that's what I thought too, but tell it to the organizer . It was sooo huge though, they had it for 4 days, from Thursday-Sunday, the tickets were sold out twice. I went on Saturday, and the fire marshall said there were around 80,000 people there just on that day. So it looks like the organizer got greedy and wanted to do it twice a year now, lol. I don't really care, as long as it is as good as the first one

Comment

Working...
                            X